An Act Of Kindness

Tonight Charidia wasn't able to pay his room rent anymore and had decided to look for another place to live in. Or probably live in the streets.

Charidia started walking around, desperately trying to find a place. All dorms that he could find were way beyond his budget. Even some of them were full.

Giving up, Charidia turned into an alleyway and heard a faint meow. He started looking around, and found a figure in the dark.

It was a tiny little kitten. it's fur was golden-orange, but it was so dirty it looked like brown. it looked so sick and skinny, and it seems like the poor thing hasn't eaten in days.

Charidia felt bad for the skinny kitten, so he rummaged in his rucksack for something. He found a snack bar and broke off a piece for him. The hungry cat began eating.

He was getting really sleepy. A clock on a building had told him it was 11 p.m. He had gave up looking for another place to sleep and sat down beside the cat and pulled over his hoodie.

It felt like a few minutes of sleep. Then he heard voices.

"...He fine?" A girl's voice said.

"Doesn't look like it." Someone answered.

"Hey! Boy! Wake up! Are you a customer?" A man's voice commanded.

Charidia bolted awake. He stood up and walked away. The man tripped him over and Charidia fell down.

As he was falling down, Charidia knocked down the rubbish bin and all the trash fell out. When he was cleaning the mess, he saw a brown taped bag. It looked like it wasn't old and disgusting, so Charidia put it in his rucksack. It might be valuable.

Charidia ran to the nearest restaurants, which he then learned is a 24 hour mcdonald's. He only ordered a cup of coffee, as he had to stay awake. He was on his phone when suddenly a girl had dropped a burger on his table.

Charidia got alarmed. He looked at the burger, then the girl. She was walking to the staff room when Charidia called out for her.

"Hey! What's thi-" Charidia began.
The girl turned around.

"For you." She said with a smile.

"But i didn't-" Charidia said.

"I know it's your first dinner in 3 days." the girl said.

charidia just sat there, gaping.

"But you've gotta pay later though! Haha, just kidding, please enjoy it." the girl said, turning around.

It was the best dinner he has ever had in his whole 17 years of life.

When he was done, he decided to open the brown package he got from the trash. Charidia ripped some of the tape and pulled the weird thing out. A gun. A gun!

He hurriedly stuffed it back inside. He swore to himself that this would be his little secret. Maybe it's just a toy.

Charidia wanted to see the girl again, but she was nowhere to be seen. So he walked out.

The next day, Charidia found himself sitting on a park bench. He had been staring at the bussiness card Irra gave him. It said K & I. The I stands for Irra, but Charidia doesn't know what the K stands for.

He had been Thinking of it for a while. Why else would he have kept the card for? It was as Irra said, just in case. Now he's helpless with no job, no money and no house, It really is the only choice left.

part 2 ya'll! here's where charidia meets avarie uwu. this part is even shorter than part 1 lmao. but i promise they will get longer! thank you for reading <3