"you should go back to sleep, yushiro. i will be alright."

"no! i'll make you some tea or milk to help you sleep peacefully again!"

×

"ah, what a trouble!"

yushiro beligarantly cursed under his breath, clinking the spoon inside the warm glass of milk with the glass. he clenched his jaws tight, groaning out of jealousy.

he had always admired tamayo and totally in a deep love with her. yushiro has always been by her side as her protector as well as partner. however, tamayo herself has never bear any feelings of the same kind to yushiro apparantly due to his much younger age.

that time the demon met yushiro, was as an aid. due to unknown source, yushiro's life cannot be saved but all she can do was to turn him into a demon. they have been living together ever since.

however, tamayo's heart has made it's choice.

sousei urakashiki.

she is aware of her status. it is of how human who witnessed demons stealing their happiness away totally saw demons as a disguise, a pathetic creature.

however, her untold one sided love reached its end as soon as he witnessed the death of sousei right in front of her eyes.

ever since shigure was born, tamayo secretly disguised herself as a human doctor who always came over to the mansion to check the health of the little infant of sousei. shigure's mother died when giving birth to her and a year after, the gentleman sousei got married to makio's mother, who is already a widow with a three years old daughter in care.

that night when the man was killed, tamayo who just appeared at the gate sensed a strong smell of blood, so she ran into the house.

she fell into her knees which became really weak seeing the pitiful sight of a dying father. mustering up all of her strength, she pulled shigure away from the dying man and quickly made her way out.

the girl's whole body was coated with her beloved father's blood. her eyes was clenched shut, scared to even open up.

just by the time she reached the entrance door, tamayo turned her heels around and pushed the little girl out, repeatedly begging her to run for her life and look for help as she decided to save sousei, the lover whom she never had chance to be reunited with.

"i am a demon, am i not?"

"no! this man is the father of my only one descendant! he shall be saved!!"

right before the gorgeous, young looking female demon reached the dying man, her purplish violet eyes widens.

the dying man mustered all of his strength to stand on his knees, signalling tamayo with lip synch to run as two upper moon demon approached him, slaining him on the spot.

tamayo hid behind the sliding door and had no choice but to run for her life. those two are at their upmoat potential and more than able to kill her.

she run and run to the front door. the moon was shining brightly, reflecting her brilliant colored eyes as she hold her hands to the sky, and plopped down onto the ground.

from afar, the sense of a young man with lavender eyes and light green hair approached her become more visible to her sense.

as she opened her eyes, a name escaped her lips.

"shigure..."

×

"tamayo-san!! tamayo-san!!"

"AHHHHH!!"

tamayo fluttered her eyes open, fixing her gaze to the ceiling.

yushiro was holding her in his arms when tamayo suddenly fainted onto the floor. luckily, the male demon took a quick action to lay her head down onto his lap while reassuring her to regain conciousness.

"yu..shiro..."

"thanks godness, tamayo-san. are you alright? you just fainted a while ago! i am dead worried that i broke your milk glass i-"

"yushiro, i am just tired. it's alright."

tamayo held her right hand up, touching yushiro's jaw. pink clouds of blush began to linger on the lavender eyed demon's cheeks.

he held her hand, hanging his head down.

"shigure... do you miss her?"

tamayo averted her gaze away, looking to her side. yushiro's expression darkened.

"i understand. she is your descendant. while i... am your friend?"

he exclaimed, lowering his worried tone done but instead changed it with a tone of sadism and sorrow. tamayo stared into his face, creaking a warm smile as she used both hands to cup his cheeks.

"as much as i love shigure, yushiro, i love you too."

×