THE TRUTH

Author's note: you don't have to listen to the song, I just thought it would go with this part of the book.

Jentzen
I have to tell Ryder the truth today. Piper isn't having us come over today because she's going house hunting. So I have to call him. I dial his number " Hi Jentzen" he says " hi Ryder, I have something to tell you." "Ok" " I like Sophie" I finally admit " It's fine I'm happy you told me . I think Sophie and I are getting over each other anyways" he replies " Really"
"yeah and I don't want to join the squad. It feels like to much pressure to be a big youtuber" He says "okay I gotta run. Bye" "bye" he replies.

The next day...
I ask my sister to drive me over to
Piper and Sophie's house so we can film. " Just tell her" Lev and Walker say " yeah but the whole crush caption on all the videos. What if she doesn't even like me. Oh my gosh what if she doesn't like m-" "she likes you trust me. She's never looked at anyone except for Ryder the way she looks at you" Piper says while walking into the room. "Not even me" Hayden says. " I'll tell her after filming" I say "perfect" everyone says. We film a video and then I go to talk to Lev. " how am I supposed to tell Sophie?" "Just tell her" Sophie says through the doorway. " well this is awkward" Lev says " oh my gosh just get this overwith" Walker and Piper say. " what's going on Jentzen" Sophie ask " well I-" " Jentzen has a crush on you" Hayden and Clementine say. "What?" She ask
" Jentzen likes you" Jenna says. "Is this a prank, where's the hidden camera" Sophie ask looking around " this isn't a prank" Piper and Walker say. " I like you too, but I think we should just stick with crush for a while that way we can get to know each other a bit more" Sophie says " I agree" I reply " but y'all should do the whole crush thing still" Piper says "sure" we both say. We then all go to film walkers video.

A Few Weeks later:
                               Sophie
Piper walks into my room "hey soph
I have something to tell you" She says
"What is it?" I ask. " Just read this" she says handing me the envelope. I start crying and open it " Cardboard" I say. I pull out the plane ticket and look at it. "Is this a prank?" I ask "no" Piper says. "Oh my gosh" I say, I start crying "She's been wanting to go to Hawaii, now we're going" Piper says. We go to surprise some people and then we go to surprise Jentzen. He opens the envelope and thanks Piper. Hayden, Lev, and I go to hug him and we all talk about Hawaii. We all decide to go talk to the next person ( Jenna) and surprise her. Then we get to Clemntine's house. She makes us soup and then we all talk about Hawaii. "Bye sophie" Jentzen says as we we walk him to his front door "bye Jentzen".

1 month later

Sophie
Today we're going to Hawaii I wake up early and head to downstairs . We do a interview and then get on the bus. After 1 minute the bus gets stuck on a curb. I feel the bus shake
" Ahhhhhh" Clementine and I scream and then laugh. Then we get into our uber's and head to the airport. " Guys we aren't really going to hawaii" Piper says "what!" we all scream. I'm about to punch someone and then " kidding. That prank was a prank." Piper says.
"Never do that again" I say while looking at the camera. We get on the plane. " Hawaii here we come" Clementine says

Sorry this chapter is short having a bit of writers block on this story.