Bloodlines Issue #0

Start from the beginning

TESS

How am I going to make it inside?

Page 4 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Tess kicks the closest zombie, knocking him backwards.

Panel 2: We see a baseball bat lying on the ground behind another zombie.

TESS

Thank god the neighbor’s kids never listen to me.

Panel 3: Tess drops her head and tackles another zombie.

Panel 4: The zombie falls backwards starting a chain reaction that knocks down two other zombies.

Panel 5:  Tess has the bat in her hand.

Panel 6:  Tess looks out at the street and see’s that it’s full of zombies.

Page 5 (4 panels)

Panel 1: Tess runs towards the door with the bat in her hands, ready to swing.

Panel 2: Tess slams the bat into the side of a zombie’s head.

Panel 3: Tess hits another zombie and it falls to the ground.

Panel 4: Tess hits the last zombie, knocking him out of her way.

Page 6 (3 panels)

Panel 1: Tess is back inside.  She has her head leaning against the door and she looks very shaken.

TESS

ZOMBIES!  There are ZOMBIES on my lawn!

Panel 2: SFX: GROWLLL.  This is a close-up of Tess’s face.  Both of her eyes are wide with shock.

Panel 3:  There is a large, lycan-like werewolf standing in the doorway to Tess’s dining room.

TESS (Voice Over)

You have got to be kidding me.

Page 7 (5 panels)

Panel 1: There werewolf charges Tess.

Panel 2:  Tess drops to the ground.  The werewolf flies over her head.

Panel 3:  We see can see the werewolf lying on the ground.  The door has been knocked off of its hinges, taking parts of the wall with it.  There are no zombies in sight.

Panel 4:  Tess has her head cocked to one side and she is pinching herself.

TESS

Wake up, Tess!

Panel 5:  The werewolf begins to push away from the ground.

Page 8 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Tess is running through the hallway towards the dining room.

TESS (Thoughts)

Silver, silver kills werewolves.

Panel 2:  We can see a large display cabinet filled with china.  The door has a lock on it.  Along the bottom row we can see expensive looking silverware laid out for display.

Panel 3: Tess has reached the china cabinet and has a drawer pulled open.

TESS

Keys, where are the damn keys?

Panel 4: SFX: ROAR The werewolf’s clawed hand slams into Tess’s side.

Panel 5: Tess flies through the air and lands on the top of a table.

Panel 6: SFX:  OOOHHH.  Tess is on the floor lying in her back groaning.

Page 9 (5 panels)

Panel 1: We can see the bottom of the werewolf’s legs as if Tess has her head turned and is looking under the table.