"i'm sorry, i really don't know who you are." i apologised not so sorrily.

really, who was this???

"oh, yeah. i guess you wouldn't have noticed me. i'm in the same dance training as you, but you were too preoccupied staring at minghao the whole time yesterday, so you wouldn't have even spared a glance at me."

"what's your name?"

"wonwoo."

"who—"

"yep, you don't even know i exist right?" he asked, a tinge of bitterness in his voice.

"no, i do know you exist. jeon wonwoo right?" i asked, trying my best to recall this particular name.

bingo.

< flashback to when jun was younger, FLASHBACK IN A FLASHBACK Y'ALLS!!! INCEPTION!! ok i'm sorry >

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [junhui's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

< they were having a sleepover at Jun's! sLUMBER PARTAYYY!! >

"jun hyung!" little wonwoo called out to his best friend.

"yes, mr jeon?" i smiled, ruffling his hair.

"can we play hide and seek, hyung?" he asked cutely, pouting.

i looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

"pretty please, hyung? pleaseeeee~ just one round and we'll go to sleep, pleaseeeeee~" he tugged my shirt.

"okay okay, fine. i'll start counting now! one~ two~" i closed my eyes and faced the wall.

not so little wonwoo ran off in an unknown direction in the house.

"ten! come out come out, wherever you are!" i teased, starting my search around the multileveled house for wonwoo.

BANG!!!!!! CRASH!!!!!!

"ow... h-hyung... help me!!!" wonwoo screamed at the top of his lungs, from one of the rooms from one of the four levels of the house.

"WONWOO??? WHERE ARE YOU?!!" i screamed too, getting worried, i frantically ran up the stairs, knocking almost everything that was in my path over.

i dashed in and out of every single room, calling out for wonwoo, but i couldn't find him.

god damn it, WHY DOES THIS HOUSE HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING HUGE?!!!!

he wasn't on the first, nor the second, nor the third, and the last level was the attic.

why did little jeon HAVE to choose to hide in the most UNSAFE PART OF THE HOUSE?!!

i screamed internally and pushed the trapdoor wide open, i climbed up the ladder into the attic.

it was dark.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME—

dust particles partied in the air and floated around as i walked around the SUPER above averaged attic, calling out to my little cousin.

"wonwoo!! where are you?!! come out now!!"

"hyung..." a little voice said softly, if it weren't for my amazing hearing, i would've thought that it was a little buzz from a bee.

"WONWOO????" i shrieked, getting more and more frustrated after every passing second.

i started throwing everything out of my way, books, shelves and other useless stuff.

the attic was super dim, and lucky me, i found a torchlight just laying on the floor.
[a/n yes, just imaginE that there iS a tOrchliGht okay]

i fumbled with the device and switched it on, the beam of light lighting up the attic so ever slightly.

i ran around, getting desperate.

then, i stepped into something slippery and wet, falling onto the ground helplessly, unable to break my own fall, screaming loudly.

after recovering from my 'near death experience', i shone the light on the substance that made me slip, lying on the ground and investigating the liquid.

it was ruby in colour and had this familiar metallic smell.

blood.

i looked up slowly.

and there was wonwoo.

trapped underneath my old grand piano, head hanging at an odd angle.

his face was distorted, blood covering every inch of his handsome face, and his eyes were open, staring right into mine, except, there wasn't any sign of life in them.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
y'alls... school started and i'm already dying inside JDONCOSFO T^T
(word count: 1081 words)