Sleepovers

Here I am, after midnight, knocking on a mans door. Okay, here I am, after midnight, drunk, knocking on a mans door. Not just any man, a man that I've been attracted too for some time now. I guess I've known him about 10 years now. That would've made me 15 at the time I suppose.

We weren't really "close" for those 10 years. My brother is 7 years older than me, just like the Special Jonin I'm waiting to open the door. My brother always told me to let things go, not to follow through on my urges; he could read me easily. So, I was usually just tagging along with my brother. But now, we've gotten closer over the last couple of years. We work together often, even hang out together.

"Y/n?" The sleepy looking brunette glanced at me curiously.

"G-Genma, I'm sorry for coming so late. I should've just gone home." I turned to leave.

"No." He called, "No, it's okay. There's a storm coming, just come in." To his point, thunder clapped in the distance.

Genma stepped out of the way and let me enter his apartment. I heard him close the door behind me, securing the lock. I turned to face him and took in the sight before me.

His hair was messy, I woke him up. Headband and vest hanging by the door. Signature senbon sheathed into the door jam, one of the many homes he has for them. Shirtless, and knee length, loose, sweatpants that made me wonder how they were even still on.

I had gone out with friends, so I was in attire Genma doesn't frequently see me in. His eyes danced across my body. My h/l, h/c hair down, which is unusual for me. Exposed collarbones with the off the shoulder f/c blouse, exposing a few inches of my toned stomach. My shorts matched my top perfectly, seductively short, and tight. Finished off by a simple pair of black sandals.

He approached me slowly, hesitating it seemed. Once in front of me, he reached up and placed his hands on my upper arms.

"Are you okay?" Genma finally asked.

I nodded, "I'm fine. I just, I wanted to see you. That's all. I didn't realize how late it was. I'm sorry."

"Did something happen tonight? You said you were going out."

"No. Nothing happened." I looked up into Genma's warm, brown eyes with my own e/c ones.

I felt myself lean in, pushing myself upwards. Am I really going to kiss him? I softly pressed my lips to his. I could feel him tense slightly, so I pulled away abruptly. My face heated with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! I didn't- I just-"

I was cut off by Genma pulling towards him roughly. His lips crashing to mine. I felt his hand push into my hair, his other on my hip. It seemed like he was restraining himself. I pressed myself to him fully, my arms around his neck, both hands caressing his silky, brown hair.

He pushed me away gently, but sternly, holding me at arms length. "You're drunk." Genma noted.

"I had a few drinks tonight." I shrugged.

"Y/n," he warned, "I know you and your tolerance."

"I have a high tolerance!" I pouted.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips. "We're not doing this."

Tears threaten to spill almost immediately. "Why?" I choked out. "Am I not good enough for you? Am I too young? Am I not strong enough? Are you worried about my brother? Wha-"

"Stop." I was immediately silenced. "None of that. I want you sober. Then we'll talk."

He stepped away from me and walked into his kitchen. I rubbed my eyes shamefully and followed him. He was making tea.