17 : ̗̀➛ first argument

Start from the beginning

Giyu Tomioka:
Hm. His cold, distant, and depressed demeanor. and i oop- (kill me)
-
Once again. Avoided. Once again. Cold. Sometimes, it felt like he was lying on that day - that day, Giyu came back from Final Selection and confessed his feelings - it felt like a lie. It felt like you were living a lie. A whole, made up lie.
"He loves me. Right?" You asked yourself.
You stood up and walked to your room. Suddenly, you heard someone open the door. You went and checked. It was Giyu. You lifted your hand to greet him, but he just walked past you. He didn't even look at you. Crack
That's what had happened to your heart. It got a crack. You barely felt loved anymore.
"What...what the hell? Are you sick or something? Are you really that tired from work?" You asked, your voice cracking as tears began to run down your cheeks.
"Huh?" Giyu asked, startled.
"Am I just not...relevant anymore?" You asked.
"Y-Y/n. W-Wait. You don't get it." Giyu said, turning around and putting a hand on your shoulder.
"WHAT DO I NOT GET?! THAT YOU ARE IGNORING ME BECAUSE YOU WERE LYING?! THAT YOUR FEELINGS WERE NEVER REAL?!" You yelled with rage, pushing away his hand from your shoulder.
You were sobbing and crying.
"Why?!" You screamed.
"I-I...let me explain, please." He whispered, rubbing your back.
"I'm not doing this." You said and went to your room, put on a coat, and left Giyu in his own despair.
"T-This was necessary so you wouldn't get suspicious...of your birthday surprise. I'm sorry you didn't feel loved, Y/n." Was all Giyu said aloud when you left.

Sabito:
His over the top kindness. Sometimes, this bean was too precious and kind, even to piece's of human/demon garbage.
-
"I'm so sorry!" The unnamed girl sarcastically apologized.
It was barely an apology. Better yet, it wasn't an apology at all. Your face formed into a scowl.
"It's alright. Just don't do it again, okay?" Sabito smiled and extended his hand to help the girl up from the ground. To sum it all up, you'd pushed the girl because she was literally hitting, scratching, punching, and kicking you. You'd gotten bruises and scratches because of that. Might I add, she began the stupid fight over something as insignificant as you talking to her boyfriend because he'd talked to you and asked for simple directions. Of course, you'd only pushed her, which was nothing compared to the bruises she inflicted upon you.
"W-What?!" You thought.
He just...forgave her?! Just like that?! What the hell?!
"S-Sabito!" You screamed, holding your severely bruised arm.
"W-What..?" Sabito asked, startled.
"Why would you just...forgive her that easily?! I-I-" You couldn't finish your sentence after a sudden course of pain striked your legs. You fell down to the ground because of it.
"Y/n!" Sabito called out, running to your side.
"G-Get away, dammit!" You said, enraged.
"Y-You see what she did...yet, you decide t-to..forgive her. Sabito, you need to- Ngh!" Your brain started to hurt.
All of the yelling and pain enduring led to that.
"Y/n! Let me help you!" Sabito yelled.
"Argh- P-Piss of..will you?" You scoffed, still angry.
Eventually, you couldn't handle the pain in your body and fainted.
"Y/n!" Sabito cried.
He sure as hell felt guilty now. He looked back and glared at the girl.
"Your actions will have consequences." He said, sternly.

Yushiro:
So um...you'd get jealous of Tamayo. Mainly because Yushiro would spend literally the whole day with her instead of you, at first you were okay, but it got repetitive so...yeah
-
"Yushi!" You called out playfully.
You'd been looking for your lover all morning yet, he wasn't anywhere noticeable to your demon eyes.
"Yushi-"
"That's amazing Tamayo-sama!"
Your eyes widened.
"Oh no." Were your thoughts.
You didn't want to know, but you did. Yushiro was spending his whole morning with Tamayo for the 4th time for the current week. You sighed.
"Calm down, Y/n. Tamayo's your sister, she wouldn't," You proceeded to open the door to the room Yushiro and Tamayo were in.
"Do anything...wrong." You stopped in your tracks.
Tamayo was laughing. She was laughing because of Yushiro. He was smiling. It was a smile you'd never seen before, at least, not when you were around. Yushiro then went in for a hug to which Tamayo received and returned.
"Y-Yushi..." Your eyes widened, tears began to slowly, slowly, glide down your cheeks.
"Y-Y/n..?" Yushiro looked towards you.
You closed the door immediately and ran to your own, blocking the door way once you were inside. You pushed your knees up to your chest and started to silently cry, so no one would hear your pain.

Muzan Kibutsuji:
He was killing too much. (never thought I'd ever write that in my whole non-existent writing career) It got you frightened so you avoided him and he thought you hated him.
-
You went looking for Muzan to inform him how the mission he'd sent you on went. You were a bit hesitant at first considering having witnessed all the killings he'd done a few days prior to your mission's end.
"It's Mu-sama. He'd never hurt me or any of his most loyal comrades. After all, he's so kind and-" You stopped your thoughts after you saw Muzan kill one of his most trusted Upper Moon demons. You were afraid now. That's for sure. If he was willing to kill one of his Upper Moon demons, what would he do to you? Before Muzan could see you however, you ran to your own room and locked it.
"I can't...report the mission." You sighed.
You were shaking. This was the first time since you were eaten by the demon that you were truly scared. It was true fear.

P.s. Thanks for 1k+ reads, holy shi-
Y'all are amazing ♡
i
a m
b u t
a
m e r e
r a t
P.s.s. Two more chapters to come involving the argument.