Come back for me...

Start from the beginning

A couple minutes later a man walked in. "Okay, with the information I got from Mrs.Hayden, you have gotten your period, but we need to confirm that fact before you leave. Victoria, I am going to ask you a couple personal questions about your situation."

"okay?" I questioned. All the 6 guys who were standing up were listening intriguingly.

"Where did the bleeding escape, and also do you know what internal bleeding is?" He asked.

"Yes, I know what internal bleeding is, and it 'escaped' threw my vagina." I said with a very annoyed expression. Then Willie, a child, snickered. My goodess Willie, you are almost 35 and Tyler, a 19 year old boy wasn't even laughing."

"Okay, well internal bleeding doesn't usually leave your body, hence it being internal." The doctor said.

"Isn't all bleeding internal?" Tyler mumbled.

"Well technically yes." The doctor smiled. I knew Tyler wasn't meaning for him to answer, he just had a snarky comment.

"So, am I on my period?" I asked ignoring Tyler and Willie and the rest of them.

Then the nurse walked in with a smile.

"I am going to have nurse Hayden ask you a few more questions to confirm our hypothesis but yes, probably." He smiled at me and walked out.

"Okay Victoria, was the blood in your underware brown or bright red."

"That is so disgusting." Marco said his accent making the word disgusting kinda funny.

"Well, kinda both." I told her.

"EW!' ome guys said.

"I will be in the hall." Nick said leaving the room.

The nurse slightly laughed. "Sorry they're all children." I told her smiling.

"Didn't your mom or a mom figure ever tell you what a period was?" She asked.

"My mom passed away when I was a baby and I think my mom figures all thought I knew what it was." I laughed.

The nurse looked at me with a sort of ssddened face. "Here, let me give you my number. If you have any questions about girl things that would be weird to ask just anybody I will try to answer as soon as possible." She smiled at me. Then she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her number down passing it to me.

"Something you should know right now is that you need something called a pad, or a tampon but for first time users I would recommend pads. It is a bit easier to use. I have some in my purse that I could give to you and then on your way home you can pick some up at walmart, target, basically just about any local super market."

Then the woman left and I felt a little less alone. Once she came back she gave my dad stuff to sign and gave me a pad. Then she walked me to the bathroom and taught me how to open it and how you would put it on. After that she left the bathroom and I put the pad on which felt extremely weird.

"So how can I fix the cramping?" I asked her once we were back in the room with disgusted 6'0 men, it was really funny.

"Ibprofuen will work just fine." Said the nurse.

"Thank you so much nurse Hayden."

"Aw your welcome, and call me Charlotte."

After leaving the office and getting back in the car all the guys started saying their thoughts on the situation.

Dylan said Charlotte Hayden was hot, my dad actually didn't say anything. Nick said he is scared for life, Marco said he could have lived without knowing what a period was, Willie agreed with Dylan that Charlotte Hayden was hot, Vinny wished me luck which was nice of him and Tyler just said that it was really gross. The funnier part was when we had to ask a walmart employee where the pads were and then Willie asking why there are so many different kinds and what heavy and light means. That I couldn't answer and will probably call Skylar or Anna about what everything means later.

Once we got to our drive way, or dirt road down hill to our house my dad got the mall and was very surprised at what he found.

There was something by Jackson and annoyingly enough no return address.

Once we got inside I opened it and saw that it was an invitation to his wedding, HIS WEDDING IN THREE DAYS!!

Wow Jackson, definitely not short notice.

He hasn't even texted me that he was engaged, he never even texted me since he had left. It was a little heartbreaking but after a long conversation between my dad we decided that we would go. We were both kinda mad at him and almost didn't but then I pointed out that it would be weird since the Walker family, Anna and James family, would be there since it is Faye's family. Oh hey I just realized I will soon be related to Anna!! Anyways, Jackson is most likely going to invite Cathryn, Skylar's older sister, because they are really good friends and The King family obviously, I mean they are practically part of our family so it would be kinda hard to explain why we didn't go to his wedding for goodness sakes.

Also I really miss my big brother. I still love him very much and I want to talk to him, ask him why he hasn't come back for me yet.

I want him to come back for me.