Failed Mission Ch. 2

3rd Person Pov

The group neared their destination soon enough. The group started to go into the house from different areas. Jeff and BEN thought about eachother while they got into the house. BEN teleported in and started to sneak around. The house seemed too quiet. Almost.... abandoned. He went up the stairs and started to look into different rooms. He went into a room and froze. Blood was on the wall and a boy, dead, on the floor. Some of the blood made the words, "What a twist isn't it?" BEN had a bad feeling and ran from the room. He screamed as he felt a hand go around his waist. A hand covered his mouth but he teleported away and started screaming again.

BEN's Pov

I teleported away from the person and screamed so the others could hear me. Another pair of footsteps started running behind me. I started teleporting away from the people everytime they were atleast three feet away. Eventually someone grabbed me as I had become to tired to teleport. I screamed again until I heard their voice, "Shhhh BEN it's just me" I tried calming down but I was still shaking. "Who grabbed me upstairs?" I questioned. Jeff furrowed his brows, clearly confused. "Nobody was upstairs except you. Jane, Jack and I were just done searching down here and then you started screaming upstairs. We tried catching you to calm you down" Fear was the only thing I could feel. "Someone grabbed me and then covered my mouth when I was upstairs. I teleported and then screamed so you guys could help me. If you guys haven't went upstairs then who grabbed me?" Then the image of the bloody wall and dead boy came to my mind. "Who killed that kid upstairs then?!?" Jack and Jane looked at eachother. "I'll go check..." Jane said and started going upstairs. "Which room was it BEN" She asked halfway up the stairs. "The fifth room to the right I think" She went to the room and opened the door. She jumped a bit after peering in. "Who killed him guys? This isn't funny! We were supposed to collect a new proxy without killing anyone!" She yelled at us clearly irritated. "BEN is the only one who could've killed him since he was the only one of us up there" "Jeff has a point. You were the only one up there BEN, unless..." Jack shivered a bit and said, "Unless someone else is here..." A chuckle was heard. The voice, I did not recognize. Then I felt a huge pain in my back. Screaming was all I heard before everything went black.

Jeff's Pov

BEN gasped a little and all three of us looked at him. A knife was sticking out from his abdomen. "Oh my god..." I heard Jane whisper and she screamed. BEN dropped to the floor. A girl it seemed, stood there with the knife in hand. It was covered in a black substance that we pastas call blood. She has white hair and grayish skin. It seemed like she hadn't slept in months, she was wearing all black with a ripped white ribbon around her neck. What stood out was the amber in her eyes. Her mouth seemed to have been stitched together and a few sharp teeth were visible. There had also seemed to be crooked swirls on her cheeks and.... A SPIDER IN HER HAIR?!? What ever that is so not important right now. "Who are you?" Jack asked the black and white girl. She grinned wider than what she had already been which made the stitches on her mouth bleed. "My name's Twisted nice to meet ya" She looked around for a moment. "Welp gotta go bye!" 'She seemes familiar.... Wait' I looked at the file I had in my hoodie. "Shit! She was the new proxy!!!" We all started freaking out but then remembered BEN. "We should take him back as quick as possible" Jack said and I was tasked to carry him back. A warm feeling started on my face. But it soon went away. 'He would never love me for what I've done. Even my brother wouldn't love me again, then why would BEN have feelings for a person who kills the people they love?'
Tears escaped my eyes and the urge to cut came. But I held myself back until we got back to the mansion.