Chapter 8: The Kitten and the Chunnin exams! Part 1! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

———————

Team 7 were all currently standing near Zabuza and Haku's grave.

Koneko steps forward with her newly acquired blade on her back, "I'm sorry.......I'm sorry, I could protect the light." She mutters as she hangs her head down in shame, "They were just lost. Lost souls, searching for a light to guide them out." She suddenly pulls off the Executioner's blade and stabs the ground, "IM A FAILURE!" She yells out as she collapses on her hands and knees.

Team 7 looks away, not wanting to bother Koneko as she was crying heavily.

———————

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Koneko yelled, slicing each dummy with her newly acquired Executioner's Blade, "JUST DIE!"

POOF

Koneko stopped swinging just in time before she killed the Hokage. She sheathed her sword quickly on her back and bowed, "Grandpa Hokage! W-what do you need? Haha..." I asked nervously. He looked around suspiciously and sweatdropped.

"You had to destroy our secret training ground?" He asked. I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. He sighs and shook it off, "Anyways, I'm here because the Kazakage's children are visiting for the chunin exams. I need you to gear up in your ANBU attire. It's almost time." He ordered.

'It's almost time? What does he mean by that.' I pondered. I shrugged it off and bowed, "Of course."

~Naruto's POV~

Konohamaru got picked up by the weird cat guy. I got mad as ran towards him, "PUT HIM DOWN!" But, before I could have reached him, an ANBU poofed right in front of me and I fell on my butt.

The ANBU looked down at me and turned to glare at the cat guy, "I'd suggest you put him down." The ANBU said with a female voice, that kinda sounded familiar.

The cat guy smirked, "and if I don't?" He challenged. The ANBU cracked her knuckles, "Then, I would punch you so hard, you'll go flying all the way to the Lighting country."

The cat guy put on a cocky grin, "Yeah? Is that so? Why don't a feisty lady like yourself do something you can actually do?" He said, glancing at the ANBU's chest area.

In a flash, the ANBU grabbed Konohamaru and kicked the guy in the face, "Don't push me." The ANBU threatened, letting Konohamaru go.

Suddenly, a rock came flying and it hit the cat guy's hand that was reaching up. In the tree, Sasuke is there juggling rocks in his hand, "You're a long way from home and way out of your league."

"You're the kind of person I hate the most." The cat guy said, taking off the mummy off of his back.

"Kankuro." A voice calls out, "You're an embarrassment to our village."

~Sasuke's POV~

How did he get there? He didn't make a sound....(A/N DUH! He's a ninja ....like you.... GAARA OF THE FUNK!)

Garra and Kankuro talked but the ANBU cleared her throat, "I'm sorry to interrupt but-" the ANBU takes off her mask and bows, "I'm Koneko Hatake. I'm a personal ANBU sent by the Hokage. The Chunnin exams don't start until a week and it's against the rules to kill people before or after the exam. Just saying." She says with a smile on her face.