"You kissed Harry" Sammy fakes throwing up.

"He was surprisingly good" I wipe some lipstick from the side of his mouth.

He laughs and gets two drinks and then walks away.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom and walk in. Jonah was in there, shirtless.

"What are you doing" I laugh. He stands up tall "Someone spilt wine all over my white shirt" He turns to look at me.

"I would offer you mine but you know..." I laugh. He laughs too and starts drying his shirt down with toilet paper.

I lean against the door and just close my eyes.

"Sid are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry" I put my hand on my stomach.

"i can get you some food" He puts his shirt back on and starts buttoning it up.

"I want McDonalds" I stand up properly.

"Well i'm sober" He shrugs his shoulders, "And my cars outside"

"Let's go, I want a double cheeseburger" I laugh.

"Nevermind that's probably a bad idea." He clears his throat.

"Jonah. I told Anth anf Sammy i don't care about the situation. Because i don't care. New year, let's start fresh" I cup his cheek. "Now can you get me mcdonald's"

"I'll ask Anthony" He takes my hand from his cheek.

"Anthony will say no. I'll tell them i wanted it because i do want it so can we get donald's" I pout.

"Fine, You know which cars mine. I'll be down in a minute" He laughs. I walk down the stairs and out the house and down to his car. I didn't know how to use the keys so i just stood outside.

"You could've gone in you know" He giggles, walking up to me.

"I don't know how to use tesla's" I throw him the keys which he surprisingly catches.

"Easy" He must've pressed the button because when he opened the door, it opened smoothly, the doors opening upwards.

"How did you afford this" I get in, he shuts the door and he goes around the other side.

"Saved my money, quick side jobs every now and then" He clears his throat and uses his touch screen to turn the heating up.

"Like what, Working the fbi" I laugh.

"Modelling usually." He says all seriousness.

"Must be nice to have a pretty face" I look around the car. it's such a nice car.

"You can relate, whats your usual order?" He asks.

"Big Mac with fries and a sprite" I go in my purse.

"Hey don't worry about that" He looks down, then his eyes back on the road.

"Don't these cars like drive themselves" I close my purse back over.

"Yes" He takes both the hands off the wheel and presses a button and then checks his hair in the mirror.

"That's pretty cool" I kick my heels off. My feet are aching.

Then i got a call off Anth.

"Hello" I answer

"Where are you?" He replies.

"Getting food. Why" I look at Jonah.

"With who" Whats he, a cop.

"I don't know some random man" I giggle a little

"Sidney, Who are you getting food with" He says seriously.

"Jonah" I reply.

"Stay with him and don't come back to Kians" He clears his throat. "Daniels kicking off and the cops have came again"

"Okay, Stay safe. Love you" I hang up.

•vote
•comment
•share

tea