33

———— do you not remember?

Daniel and I were laying in bed. It's Sunday and he wants to take me ice skating, however. I'm not allowed to leave Stillwater. There was 2 sets of fingerprints. Jason's still in custody and his trial is on Wednesday.

Corbyn's brother, Jordan, is my Attorney and if we win the case then he's in juvenile for 3 months and then prison for the remaining 9.

If i open up about the abuse while in the relationship with Jason, hes looking at two years including the felony charges of breaking and entering, a $2,000 fine and probation for 6 months.

But Jordan said i should add that on only if Jason isn't going to jail or hes only getting like 3 months.

"Are you asleep?" Daniel asks, bringing me closer to him.

"No" I turn so i'm looking up at my ceiling.

"What's on your mind" He kisses my forehead.

"Who helped Jason" I turn on my side to face him.

"One of his stupid friends probably" He lays on his side and moves a piece of hair out oof my face.

"Are you worried?" He asks.

"Yes. Like what if the judge finds him not guilty, how do you think he's actually gonna react then" I sigh.

"Like a bitch because he wouldn't wanna be sent back to prison. Baby you have the Besson law firm on your side, Stillwater Police department and us, who know what you went through. The judge has to sentence him for something" He wipes something from underneath my eye.

"Don't worry about it" He smiles and lays a kiss on my lips. I smile and turn back around so my backs to his chest and we stay cuddling like that for a while.

"Breakfast is ready" Anth shouts, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Are you two up" He knocks again.

"Yes" I shout, sitting up. Daniel seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Okay come down before it goes cold" He shouts and then i hear Sammy shout what is it.

"Baby... Baby wake up" I shake his shoulder. His eyes shoot open and he just lays there breathing heavily.

"What were you dreaming about" I get out of bed. Fixing my pillows and opening the curtain.

"Nothing... I'll be down in a minute baby" He gets up. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. Anth has made pancakes with bacon and syrup.

Kian was still here too.

"Do you and your boyfriend ever like... spend time apart?" He asks, shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Do you and your dads money ever spend time apart?" I snap back and grab a plate.

"Oh... Bro i can't even tell her off for that one because that was good" Anth laughs.

"Salty as fuck" Sammy walks down the stairs. He doesn't look too good.

"Did you find out who it was?" Kian asks, Daniel was walking out behind Sammy.

"Yeah, Boy in Junior year called Micah. He's a gym lad" Sammy sits beside Anth.

Daniel sits in the couch and i go over and sit with him. "You good?" I hand him a plate of whatever Anth made.

"Yeah" He sighs. "No, No i'm not okay"

"Why, what's wrong" I set the plate on the table and sit on the couch with him.