"Since never. Daniels being a dick" I drink someone's drink sitting on the floor.

"I'll tell him to leave, Harry came and told me the same thing" Kian shakes his head.

"Want another one?" Anthony asks.

"Nah, I'll be inside" I walk off with the drink. "Wait is this yours?" I ask Jonah. He nods. "take it"

I nod and down his drink and then go inside, leaving the drink on a table.

"Your dress is slipping" Jenny whispers.

I pull it up and get a pint. "Hey hottie" Someone grabs my waist from behind. I turn around immediately and Jack was standing there, laughing.

"You're a dick" I slap his cheek.

"You do look kinda hot tho, Wanna go upstairs" He winks.

"No" I mess my hand through his hair. He shakes his head and we were dancing for a while.

There was a lot of men here around Anthony's age that kept eyeing me down. I wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, just more anxious.

The night went by and i made sure i wasn't too drunk but also not sober. I was stumbling but knew my where about of everything and everyone.

Then i went outside and lit a joint with Jack. We were sharing it between ourselves and he thought he was able to jump to the moon.

"A minute till new year" Someome shouts. We all run in and i happened to end up beside Harry.

"Care to be my new years kiss" He laughs.

"Why the fuck not" I smile.

The countdown starts from 10 and once it hits one. Harry and I start making out.

I pull away after his hand moves to my hip and he just laughs.

"Best way to start the new year" He kisses my cheek. I laugh and seconds later everyone's partying again.

I sat out front for a while and then the cops showed up.

I open the front door and thankfully Kian was by the front door. I pull him outside and he looks confused.

"Act sober" I intertwine our hands.

These were old cops.

"Here about a noise complaint" One of them steps forward.

"It's New Years, Of course there's gonna be noise" I blink slowly.

"How old are you" He takes a notepad out.

"21 and 24" I look at Kian. He cleared his throat.

"The noise will be down by 4am" He runs his hand through his hair.

"Your eyes are really red" He takes a flashlight out and shines it straight into mine and Kians face.

"Yeah we were crying, It that all?" I look away from the flashlight.

"Tune the noise down, One more call and you'll have to shut this party down" he turns and walks away with the cop.

"What were we crying about" Kian kisses my hand.

I shake my head and we walk in. He turns the music down a little bit and tells everyone to keep it quiet and then does his own stuff.

It's Just A Number, jmrf {COMPLETE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें