13.My Cinderella

His family was happy, they are immensely happy that he is settling with Khushi...

Khushi too is eager to marry him..

Why does he feel like something is a miss...? He have to ask Khushi and find his answer..

Arnav Singh Raizada thought.

'Chhotey is Happy...' - Nani spoke to break the ice.

'Khushi is a tornado, he won't be in peace. She will drive him mad' - Garima proceed.

'He know that she drives him crazy, that's why he is grabbing a licence. Let them manage their life, they are grown up not kids' - Di intervened.

'I am worried for Arnav beta. I agree coz I trust him but I can't give guaranty on my own child'- sashi replied fine line forming on his cressed forehead.

'She is too childish' - Garima added.

'Then it's totally fine, He is a grown up old soul and this way he will live his childhood he missed to live' - Nani had readymade answer to every questions.

'By the way why are we talking all these?? They are ready, we all are ready. So chill and have this chips... They are yummy.. Yaar toh chat pata hai' - Nk offered everyone packet of chips.

'That's kurkure...'-Mami was trying to explain.

After distributing chips packets to everyone Nk unwrapped his favourite Cadbury silk and immersed himself in it.

'We are not opposition but I seriously want Khushi to be a little mature, how will she handle all these' - Sashi sighed.

Why are they hell bend to spoil his daughter more!!

'Khushi I want the full list now.. If you don't have then let's make it right now' - Arnav Singh Raizada demanded

Khushi blinked her eyes to make sure its not some sort of imagination..

Hell no... This is real.

'Arnavji, forget it, they are nothing but dream of a teenage pagal girl who lived in the world of fantasy, who believed in fairytale... I was alone so I was trying to fulfill them...' - Khushi denied.

'Then I will have my ways with you...' - Arnav threatened.

Khushi giggled... She know him enough that he can never have his wu with her, Infact he will follow her way..

'Achchha... You are bade Arnav Singh Raizada right. Then find them by yourself' - Khusui challenged.

He smiled, a pleasant one...
She is not a deal, not any terms or conditions..
They are her dreams and he wish to fulfill them...

'You feel home Arnavji' - Khushi said suddenly, taking her bag away from his reach.

How innocent are you Khushi? If you could have sat silently I could have never understand that your wishlist is in your bag...

He just stare at her lovingly thinking this.

'Lets get married at the earliest... Shall we?' - Arnav said as if it were the last thing on earth.

'I never deny... Poor you, feeling pity on you' - Khushi teased.

'Yes poor me... Come on... But after the marriage when We will be together in that room....' - Is that somehow seduction though words...

Khushi panted hard, walking back and he walked forward,in a trance...

She closed her eyes getting ready to pounce on him with her punches...

But but but...
Why is not his breath fanning her nose tip anymore...?

Khushi opened her eyes to have a glance of him and he was smirking at her, her bag on his hand...

He began running away from the pool side to his room, and closed the door on her face...

Khushi pouted sitting on the floor.. How dare he!!

After 2 minutes be came out looking for her here and there...

Khushi tugged his leg and he sat on the floor with a thud, earning a pain on back...
Khushi....
Khush...

'Shall we go down... They must be waiting' - He asked.

How can he simply say that!! He just closed door at her face, checked her bag, its ladies matter bro...

No one means no one should check bag of a girl without her permission, we had our stuff...

'By any chance today morning, are you the one who fell on me??' - He asked before picking.

Khushi bit her tongue. Oh jo, so she fell on him only. Why Devi Maiyya why!!

Khushi shake her head indicating yes and then no...

In a jiffy he picked her up in his arm and walked down...

' Is she fine? '-Sashi was worried.

'Just a practice... Uncle' - Arnav winked at his father in law...

'Haww... Put me down you behiya besharam kidnapper type boy friend..' - Khushi wriggled.

Nani and Di were roffling till then..

It was not a daily sight that Arnav Singh Raizada carries a girl in his arm and gets punches on his arms and neck...

'You never carried me like that in your arm, ji...' - Mami elbowed her husband.

'Did you checked your weight? Bhainswa lagat ho...' - Mama replied seriously thinking of his kamar...

Manorama has no kamar, her waist is a kamra itself 😂😂..

Arnav lowered Khushi on a couch, Brought the footwear she left that very morning and slipped that in her feet...

Khushi suppressed her laughter...

'Chhotey what are you love birds doing??' - Di asked curiously...

'Finding my Cinderella Di....' - He replied eyes on her.

Khushi blushed fifty shades of red.