Chapter 1-Not an average day

~Canada' Pov~
I woke up to the sound of Ame falling down the stairs. I only had 20 minutes till I had to go to school... people saw me as an easy target. I put on some pants and a flannel shirt like usual, but I feel as if today was going to be bad.  "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" What the..? My head told me that it was just one of Aussie's snakes and America screaming. I decided to go early, so I just took my bag and ran so they don't get me. Then, I just fell flat on my face. Followed by laughter... and I wasn't even half way there.

  I got up as fast as I could, not looking back to see their flag.

                                                                                ~ Time skip till Second period~

  I sit next to Germany in history class, then someone starts bombarding me with spitballs.Someone else kicks the back of my chair." May I go to the bathroom please?" "Sure... sorry class for the interruption by Canada." For some reason the teacher sounded bothered by me... was it something I did? I'm a nice Country, I never get in people's ways. So then I hid in the bathroom for the rest of second period.

~time skip to lunch~

I went to the cafeteria like normal, but seeing people talking to each other made me afraid... I ran the janitors closet and hid. "Just not hungry.." I said silently. The door Slowly opened. It was China, he opened it. "How did he know I was here?" Half of my head thought that, but the other half said, " Take a box cutter and kill him."

~China's POV~

Canada just sat there, looking like he was going to cry but nothing came out. I have done somethings bad, but I've stand around for a long time. Even though me and USA traded often, I still thought he was an idiot. So, I hit Canada over and over. Then, I grabbed a metal rod and hit harder. He was curled up in a corner against the wall, covered with cuts and bruises. His nose was bleeding and had a black eye too. I stomped on him two times before shattering metal rod into a million sharp pieces. He was on a puddle of blood. It was beautiful. I ran out so no one would think I did it.

~Canada's POV~

My head spun for ever. I couldn't breathe properly.

-BLACK-

I woke back up in my dried pool of blood. I looked at the time on my phone, it was 2:57 pm. No one had tried to even find me. School would end in 3 minutes anyways. The cuts got better, but The bruises were still there. I I tried to stand up straight, but then fell flat on my face. I limped all the way back home. I got back in the house and mom didn't care about me at all. She straight up ignored me for America.. he wasn't even hurt.Was I invisible to them? I ran up the stairs and slammed the door shut. (Door:locked) Then I heard everyone gasp after that. I was angry, sad, and felt nothing at the same time. I wanted to cry to nothing could come out. " worthless, waste of space, what a chore you are." It ran under my breath. I heard mom banging on my door. " BONBON OPEN THE DOOR!!" " I'm giving you 3 seconds to open the door or I'm busting the door open!" I ran to the window and looked at the ground. "3... 2.." Then I jumped out. *BANG* I ran as fast as I can to the Forest. I got in my treehouse and laid on the floor. "I wish I was a bird so I could just fly away..." I whispered to myself. They probably would suspect I'll be here, so I was ready. I heard someone coming up to the tree house, it was my family. I got on top of the tree house and jumped onto another tree. Jumping from tree to tree now. There was no way they could catch up to me. They thought I was going deeper into the forest, but I was really going around them to the house.

~time skip to 4:12 pm~

My family didn't come back yet, so I was alone at home. There was a box cutter at the back of my room. I stared at it for a minute. I took it and cut my wrist. It didn't feel painful.... I kept cutting. 2 cut.. 3 cut.. 4 cut.. 5 cut.. 6 cut.. and it keeps going. My left arm was soon covered in blood. I stopped my self even though I wanted more. "...hurt them..." my head said when it heard my family walking in. I slapped myself then did my homework.

~ America's POV ~

Canada ran off to nowhere, and now everyone is worried about him instead of me. Then I remembered The last time we saw him, he was covered in cuts and bruises. I knew Canada wasn't in his room but I'll go in. He was right there, acting like nothing happened. "Oh hey Ame!" Then he faked a smile.

+~869 words~+

I will need more soon, I really don't know what I'm doing.