M's Stripper [37]

Start from the beginning

“Whadup sexy?” Harry greets and smiles.

I nod. “Sup bitch?”

Harry laughs and I spot the Irish eating a bagel. He looks at me with his blue eyes and then takes the bagel out of his mouth and mutters a hello.

“Your face,” I say and point at the corners of his mouth. It was filled with cream cheese.

Niall waves a hand and stuffs the bagel in his mouth and chews. Some things never change. Zayn sits next to me and grins at me. I look at him and then to Liam.

“Zayn kidnapped me and now I’m being hijacked by you four. So spill it because pretty Malik won’t say a word,” I say and cross my arms.

Liam shakes his head. “You didn’t say anything?” Liam asks in disbelief.

“Nah,” Zayn answers. “It’s a surprise.”

“Cut the crap and tell me,” I order.

I liked surprises but it pissed me off when they went overboard.

“A signing,” Liam answers.

I gape and then swallow. A signing, meaning where the boys would sit and sign and I would’ve to wait for hours and hear the screams of the crazy fans.

“Hell no,” I shake my head. “Nu uh, not going. Drop me off anywhere.”

“No can do,” Paul’s voice booms.

He turns around and grins at me. “Consider yourself lucky Ms. Wate.”

I sink back in my seat and a thought scares me. How did he know my last name? I stare at Harry’s curls and see his knowing smirk on his lips. Oh shit, I was going to have to deal with their shit. Great. The car lasts about a half an hour and it wasn’t that I wasn’t happy seeing the boys, but I was forced. Because knowing Zayn, he’d threaten me even more. Only if his fans saw his crazy side, they would see the real Zayn Malik.

Screams and yelling was everywhere. Seriously, everywhere. I was standing at the side with security and I swear the girls were trying to touch me. I inch a bit closer to the security dude and I swear the barricade looked like it was going to fall. I stare ahead and see the five boys sitting in a chair with a table in front of them and signing things. Every time a girl left, she would jump up and scream. This made me smile; it amazed me how five boys could get the whole world smiling and drooling over them. My ears were hurting due to the pitch of the screams so I went inside a staff room and felt Zayn’s eyes on my back. A woman makes me a coffee and leaves, which left me alone. I was sipping on my coffee when the door opened and saw Harry. I nod and he sits across me and stares intently at me. Okay. I look down at the table, unsure.

“Syreena,” Harry says.

“Yeah?”

“Why you leave Zayn?” Harry asks.

I look up at him and his green eyes are angry. His question was more of a demand.

“I…” I didn’t know how to answer him.

I was surprised that Harry suddenly brings this up and in a staff cafeteria. Harry’s hands are folded and they’re under his chin. His green orbs studying me. He raises his eyebrows and I look at his lips instead. I shrug. Zayn already scared the living crap out of me and he promised to make my life hell, I guess Harry was part of it.

“Do you what he went through?” Harry slowly speaks his voice low and dangerous.

“DO you know what I went through?!” I ask and slam the coffee on the table. Not caring if it fell to the floor. I was not going to be blamed! “Zayn made me go through hell Harry. Did he ever tell you that? Did he!?”

Harry looks taken aback at my sudden outburst and I stand up. “I get his your best friend, but you have to hear two sides of the story before you can judge Harry.”

I walk out of the cafeteria and see girls all around screaming for the five boys. I couldn’t take this any more, so I found stared squishing myself through the crowd of girls and heard Zayn call after me. He’ll find me like he always does, I needed time alone. After heaving through tons of girls and crossing a street, I walk into a hotel and book a suite. The man hands me a key and I wait to enter my suite. After telling Zayn I didn’t want to do anything with him, I made a clear promise to myself that I would never think about him or his five friends. But God loved playing games with me. As I unlocked the doors to my suite, a thought strikes me. Did Zayn want me and try again or did he want his revenge? Zayn did declare himself to me and I left and surely that pissed him off. Especially when Harry said, ‘Did you know what he went through?’ I gulp, I knew I hurt him but from that sentence I knew I hurt his heart, just like he did to mine.

A/N; SORRY. I am so busy and I finally decided to call the sequel, Malik’s Dirty Dancer. How about it? Vote and comment and I love you guys. (: