M's Stripper [3]

-Harry-

"I want you," I whisper in her ear.

I pull back and see a mischievous smile on forming on Syreena's lips. She looks up at me and I smile at her. Finally, after two weeks, I was getting myself some head. And Syreena the Stripper was perfect. She gets up and I take her hand and we walk behind the red curtains. No one was there and I was thankful. I liked my sex being private and long lasting. I sit on a red velvet couch and bring Syreena over to my lap and she seats herself down on my lap. I rub her back tenderly and the atmosphere was filled with lust. I go closer to and duck my head and I suck on her neck. Syreena moans and I smile against her neck. I run down kisses until I reach her collar bone. I raise my head and crash my lips on Syreena's soft ones. We move in synch and Syreena's hand goes for my zipper. I smirk and pull on her bottom lips and she opens her mouth and our tongues mix. Syreena moans and she unbuckles my belt. I groan and I pull apart breaking the kiss. I lay her down on the couch and I'm on top of her. I crash our lips together again, taken over by lust. My hand snake's down to the bottom of her shirt and I slip my hands inside. My hands move forward and I feel the clasp of her bra. I continue to kiss her and groan while I try to unclasp her bra. Syreena arches her back and I finally manage to unclasp the hook. I was making sure my weight wasn't crushing her and I sink lower which made our chest touch each other. The feeling was incredible. Syreena pulls away breathing hard and I dive down and run kisses down her neck. She moans and then I feel my phone vibrate in my pants. I grunt and get up from Syreena. It was boo bear calling.

 "What do you want Louis?" I bark into the phone.

I peer over Syreena who was now fixing her bra and I wanted to hit Louis for making me miss my chance with the stripper star.

"Did you hear, what I said Harreh," I hear Louis tell me.

"Yeah..whatever," I answer completely oblivious to what Louis had just said.

I press the end call button and put my phone back into my pockets. Syreena stands up and she was tall, about 2 inches shorter than me.  

"I'm sorry," I begin. "I have to go, but we'll finish off."

Syreena smiles showing her straight dazzling teeth. "I'm Zayn's stripper Harry, not yours."

She walks over and kisses my cheek, "I'll see you around."

With that she walks away from me. I stand there dumbfounded, and then hastily pull aside the red curtain and make my way out of the club. I was gonna kill Louis for this and I had to tell Zayn about what I just did with Syreena. I was drunk so I call a cab which drives me home.

-Syreena-

It was wrong of me making sex with Harry. Why? Well, because Zayn and Harry know each other and I was Zayn's stripper, not Harry's. I might lose that job and I wanted it. I fix my shirt and my bra and watch Hailey still rocking the stage. I was glad Harry's phone buzzed because rules of the work place were not to have sex while on work. I did break that rules couple of times but by then I was done with my shift and we did it elsewhere. I was bored, tired, and hungry. I wanted to go home so I walk around to the sides and knock on Kristen's door, a stripper with a child. I hear a come in and I open the door, step into the room, and close the door behind me. Kristen was fixing her hair and putting the makings she earned in her wallet.

"Can you drive me home?" I ask her.

"Sure, I'm up for car pool. Just give me a minute, then we'll go," Kristen said and I watch her put her stilettos away.

I get out of the room and head towards mine. I grab my tote filled with the cash I earned tonight and make my way to Kristen's room again. Kristen is putting her Mario swimwear inside her bag and then zips it up.