M's Stripper [24]

Zayn-

I was dozing off in Syreena's sofa while she was getting ready to go to the club. Her boss called and she got yelled at. I knew Syreena was mad but it was her job and to save her job she had to listen. I insisted before, that she change the job. I mean I would pay for her tutoring while she worked a normal job, like a grocery store or something like that. I guess she felt uncomfortable if I were to pay for everything. I would've been to if I were in her position. I grab myself a pillow and lay my head in it. I was way too tired, especially with the interview and then the boxing match which was bloody awesome. I was about to close my eyes again when I was disturbed by Syreena.

"Zayn?" Syreena calls me.

"Hmmm..."

"Don't sleep in the couch, go to the room," Syreena says.

I open my eyes to see Syreena peering at me with her brown green yellow eyes; it looked like they belonged to tigers in the wild.

"Go to my room and sleep," Syreena says again.

She turns around and disappears into the hallway while I lazily take my time getting up from the couch and walk to her room. I open her bedroom door to see Syreena wasn't there. I let myself in, not caring. She did say I could sleep in her room, didn't she? I climb inside her bed and pull the covers up. Her house was automatically air conditioned meaning, you couldn't turn it off. I shiver a bit and close my eyes but then I'm disturbed by a noise. UGH! Why couldn't I just sleep? I pull the covers over my head trying to get rid of the noise. I hear that weird noise again and I throw the cover over and stand up, feeling grouchy and pissed. I follow the sound and end up in front of the bathroom door. I put ears on the door and hear that awful sound, more clearly. Syreena was throwing up.

"Syreena?" I knock on the door.

I hear her throw up again before she answered.

"Go away," she answers weakly.

Okay, I knew I wasn't I going to go away so I turned the bathroom door knob and surprisingly, didn't find it locked. I pop my head in the bathroom and see Syreena sitting in front of the toilet.

"Syreena?" I question worried.

She doesn't answer but waves her hand away as if she was shooing me away. Well, I'm not leaving her in this state. I walk near her and she starts throwing up again. I get on my knees behind her; hold her waist with one hand, and her hair with the other.

"It's okay," I say comforting her as she throws up.

I didn't want to see what she was throwing up because then it would make me feel sick and maybe I would throw up. Instead, I just hold her until she was finished. When she was done, she threw down the toilet lid and slumped on my chest. I lean up a bit and flush the toilet and combed my finger through Syreena's black brown hair. She doesn't say anything but moans in pain a bit as she clutched to her stomach. I felt bad since I couldn't help get rid of the pain. But I was getting scared. I mean there are a lot of reasons why people throw up. From getting food poisoning to getting pregnant and I hoped it was due to food poisoning. I mean we used protection and we hadn't had sex lately so she wasn't pregnant. And if she was, I might leave her probably because I wouldn't be able to handle it. I mentally slap myself for thinking like that. Syreena wasn't pregnant, right? Syreena starts' rising up from my chest and lays her head on the toilet seat. My hand was still on her waist and I didn't want to move it. I rub my hands up and down on her back hoping it would make her feel a bit better and me a bit useful. Syreena coughs and manages to push my hand away which was rubbing her back. She also removes my hand which was holding my waist and gets up. She wobbles a bit and sits down on the ledge of the bathtub with her head in her hands.