"C'mon Robin, you piece of shit! Get your ass out of the stall!" She sat on the toilet, legs wrapped around her skinny arms, head between her knees. The thin walls made of cheap wood shook around her as those girls, who had been following her since the bell rang, kicked them from the stalls around it. The door bent as one of them pushed it, still yelling her stuff like: "are you putting on your fragrance? What was its name again? Piss and shit?", "suckin' something in there?".

The shaking had stopped but that only brought more worries, their focus had gone into a worst plan than bothering a poor girl who just wanted to enjoy a normal lunchtime, but found herself locked in a bathroom, instead. She began to think, since the pause had been so long, if they had actually left, finally using their minds, making a smart move.

Oh, how wrong had she been.

A ball of toilet paper drenched in, what she deeply hoped it was, water flew into the small stall and landed on her head with a disgusting, wet sound. Not shortly after, many more followed, landing all in different places, a few of them actually reaching her. Her mouth was glued shut, knowing better than to give them what they were looking for, tears.

She was in the middle of untangling a ball off her hair when the door swung open, slamming the ceramic walls. Angry steps, the heels of a professor, hit against the floor, echoing in the bib bathroom. "Stop what you're doing at once! What kind of behavior is this? Ladies must defend one another, not bully them! Get out before I am forced to send you to the principal's."

In her mind, she could picture those cruel and apathetic teenage girls walk with their heads down, ashamed to be caught by a teacher. Her imagination was pretty close to reality.

"Are you okay, Miss Artemisia?"

No. That's not her name-

"I'm fine, Mrs. Kay. Thank you," and then, she waited to hear the door shut, signaling that the restroom was all for herself. Slowly, she untangled herself from up the toilet and opened her cheap door, heading for the sinks to wash off the event. That's when this Robin Lee stared her back in the mirror, expressing all the emotions she felt right now.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw both booths open, two familiar faces walking out with an evil smirk. They charged towards her and there was nowhere to run, no one to call, nothing to do except accepting her faith.

Gasping as though she hadn't breathed in air in minutes, Robin -or was it Dianna- raised from the stretcher located in the middle of the room. Zachary turned away from the screen, filled with data about both names she had mentioned, terrible news building up in his chest. He approached her carefully, still keeping his distance as he checked if everything was back to normal in her vital signs.

He turned to her when her hand reached for the collar of his jacket, pulling him closer. At first, he thought she had gone mad and was going to kill him too, or try to, just like she had done with every woman in the truck. He was wrong because her actions were motivated by exhaustion and fear, there was no evident evil in the woman. "Tell me everything you have about them both. Robin and Dianna. I need to know."

"Okay," he nodded enthusiastically, looking down at her grip for her to let go, and she did. He rushed to the big screens, tactile ones, a total advance from the technology she remembered. An image of the girl from the train showed up as she sat on the stretcher, interested in his upcoming words. "Dianna Vasquez, born on April twenty-two, nineteen ninety to-"

"Stella and Howard, I remember."

"Unfortunately, her mother Stella died in a train accident when she was heading to Gotham City, in two thousand and eight. Police says it was another attack by the Joker, no details were released, only that the psychopath escaped Batman's grip," he paused, eyes still reading the information that continued. After a dry gulp, he spoke again, "Artemisia Robin Lee, born in December twenty-"