Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

Stop being so mean :( - Harry

Then stop asking stupid questions. - Niall

Asking if you ever have been in a relationship is not a stupid question. - Harry

Well, do you really think someone would want to be with a Freak like me? - Niall

You're not a Freak, stop saying that! And yes, I know someone who would like to be with you ;) - Harry

Okay, I'll stop... oh yeah, who? Your mum? - Niall

Eww, no! That's just.. ew. - Harry

"Who are you texting?" Liam suddenly asked and made me jump in surprise as I sat on my bed, "ooh, is it a girl?"

"Just someone, and no, it's not a girl." I said and blushed slightly - yes I can blush.

Liam came over three hours ago, we haven't done that much, but it's Friday evening, so.. we figured we could take it easy and just play on the xbox. But, me on the other hand have just been sitting on the bed and talking with Niall, for two hours straight. Which I love to do, he makes me happy, he's.. so amazing. And the fact that I even flirt with him sometimes makes me wonder what the fuck I'm doing? I like him, really much, but not in that way... or?

"C'mon, you can't fool me. Who is it?" Liam asked as he paused the game he was playing and jumped onto the bed, "is she hot? Do I know her?"

"Just leave it," I mumbled and glanced down on my phone, hoping that he had messaged me back, but he hadn't.

"Harry, please." Liam looked at me, giving me his so called puppy-eyes. "I won't tell anyone."

"No." I blurted out.

And then... that bastard attacked me and grabbed my phone, "H-Hey! Liam, you can't do that!" I panicked and tried to get my phone back before it would be to late, he couldn't kno-

"Harry... what the fuck?" he looked at me in confusion, "why... are you texting with the Freak?"

"I eh, you see. ehm..." I bit my lip, which I always do when I'm nervous, "He.. me... he and I are friends, like for real." there was no way to save the situation, so why not just tell him truth?

"What? Is that why you act so weird when we-"

"Yes, that's why I act weird. That's why I want to hit you guys, when you hurt him. Liam, I don't expect you too understand, but Niall changed me. He just hit me, and I kind of realized that I had to stop, with everything. And... he's really, like really nice. He's funny, weird, and just amazing. And he has so much to say, even though he won't talk. He's... not a freak at all, we are Freaks, for bullying him. I... haven't told anyone, because I'm scared that I will end up being hated and yeah.."

That stupid silence quickly appeared, Liam just sat there and looked at me. My heart started to beat faster and I was so scared about what he would say or do.

"Harry," he mumbled and a smile creeped upon his lips, he threw his arms around me and pulled me into a hug, "Thank god... I'm so tired of bullying him and everyone else." he slowly pushed me away, "I have wanted to stop for so long, but I was so scared that Zayn, Louis and most of all, you, would hate me..."

"I thought you would hate me..." I said and smiled, "I could never hate you though, you're my best friend."

"And you're mine," Liam pulled me into a hug once again and I happily hugged him back, "what about Zayn and Louis? Should we tell them? I mean... we have to. Because they need to stop too."