conform.

10:28 PM January 1, 2020

Why does everyone want me to compose myself?

Have my manners all the time.

Get to the highest point of respect.

People do not understand that no one can continuously keep their manners, holding a standard to themselves.

Why? There is no reason to.

We are not constantly trying to impress people, but, are trying to impress society.

Society has so many norms that they expect you to follow, but, the what-ifs are tempting.

What if I didn't follow the gender binary norms? What if I say 'no' and bring in a different way of thinking in the gender binary? What if I wasn't kind and respectful to all people? What if my life is easier that way?

The saying is 'being kind is hard, so people decide to be mean because it's easy', but, is it really easy?

You can not climb in social standings if you don't socialize, so, why are people that are anti-social at the bottom of the chain automatically, and, not neutral?

So many questions, but society doesn't answer them.

Society likes to keep quiet and keep others the same.

No differences, no true-to-self moments, no confidence, just in a line, neutral.

You can only climb with money very easily, but, how do people with high social standing who are complete assholes, stay on top of the chain?

You would figure that the ones with manners would be the ones on top, but, that isn't ever true, is it?

There's no 'being on top'.

There's no societal chain.

There's no reason to follow social trends.

There's no society.

Just people.

People wanting to blend in.

No one wanting to stand out. No one wanting to stand for the right thing.

You can only find those types of people every once in a while, then, they disappear in the society, not wanting to stand out.

If they stand out, what would happen to them? Would they fail miserably or succeed spectacularly?

No one is perfect in mannerisms. No one is perfect in conforming.

Why would anyone be?

The saying 'nobody's perfect' has completely lost its' sense, everyone wanting to be perfect, wanting to have everything perfect around them.

Society has lost everyone's faith in being themselves, being true, staying with their morals, being the true them.

Why would society want this?

Society wants this to keep a system-ly order in its people, make it easy, and take out the ones that are different.

Why?

To make things easy.

10:46, January 1, 2020

420 Words