Where Will We Be In Three Years On May 16?

Three years later. May 16. They ran away together.

Ever since Cas recovered, Dean had been working on something. A little surprise for his angel. It was very elaborate, and took quite some time, but it was worth it.

Two words: flash mob.

It took some time to arrange, but Dean managed just fine. He and Cas would be the sole stars of a flash mob in the food court at a mall in Oahu. That's where they ran, just as planned.

They would break into song at a random time during lunch. And Dean had the perfect song in mind.

They sat in the food court, waiting for just the right time, until Cas spoke up. "Can I just say something crazy?"

Dean smiled, knowing this was his cue. "I love crazy."

(Bold: Cas's lines. Italics: Dean's lines. Bold/Italics: Both.)

Cas stood up. "All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you."

Dean stood up with him. "I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue."

Cas smiled slightly. "But with you..."

"But with you, I found my place..."

"I see your face."

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before!" They both got up on top of the table and joined hands. "Love is an open door! Love is an open door! Love is an open door!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

"Love is an open door..."

They got down and went to another table, sitting atop it. "I mean it's crazy."

"What?"

"We finish each other's-"

"Sandwiches!" Cas got up and went to the center of the room.

"That's what I was gonna say!" Dean chased after him.

"I've never met someone-"

"Who thinks so much like me!" They hooked pinkies. "Jinx!" They did the same with opposite hands. "Jinx again! Our mental synchronization, can have but one explanation."

"You-"

"And I-"

"Were-"

"Just-"

"Meant to be!"

They started spinning each other around the room. "Say goodbye..."

"Say goodbye..."

"To the pain of the past! We don't have to feel it anymore! Love is an open door! Love is an open door! Life can be so much more!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

"With you!"

They formed a heart with each other's hands. "Love is an open door..."

Cas looked up at Dean and smiled. Dean smiled back, prepared for the finale.

"Can I say something crazy?" He asked, Cas chuckling. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small silver ring. He got down on one knee and held Cas's hand in his own. "Will you marry me?"

Cas seemed genuinely shocked, but just smiled. "Can I say something even crazier?" He breathed.

Dean nodded, anticipating his answer. He had to contain his excitement when Cas replied.

"Yes!"