Chapter 14-nightmare/great day

*Nathalie P.O.V.*

"Uh were am I"
I was in a dark room I'm wearing a white dress
Then my bracelet and necklace start to glow then a figure of a winged wolf appears before me.
"Who are you?" I said
"I am you" she said.
She flew inside of me like a spirit then I get a terrible pain in my back I collapse in my knees screaming from the pain then I could hear my dress rip from the back.
I got up could feel something heavy in my back there was a mirror in front of me I look at it I could see myself and behind me were a pair of wings just like the wolf.
I look away from the mirror for a minute when I look back my reflection change. it was the wolf I move back and the wolf did the same, I raise my hand and the wolf raise it's paw.
"No way" I said and the wolf whined with me.
What is this I back away and ran away from the mirror then I was surrounded by fire I look around me wolfs all looking at me with their glowing eyes
"No stop aaaaaahhhhhh!"

I wake up right away screaming
A nightmare it was just a nightmare.
My heart was pounding hard.
I could feel someone hold my hand
"Nathalie are you alright?" Niall said.
Oh yeah I forgot we were sleeping together tonight.
"Yeah just a nightmare did I wake you up"
"Oh no I was already awake"
I smiled and kiss his cheek I was happy Niall was next to me.

Angel and Marcel came to talk with the boys about their schedule for today about the new album.
"Alright guys I need you to sign more papers. Marcel did you bring the five folders?" Angel ask
"Oh no I'll go bring them um Nathalie can you help me please" Marcel ask me he look more like begging
"Ok" I said.
"And I want her back as my mate" Niall said
"Oh Niall of course. by the time I come back I might start loving you more" I said closing the door behind me.
"I'm sorry but I need to talk with you" Marcel said as we walk towards Marcel's car
"About what?"
"About Angel"
"What about her?"
"We'll I figure out she's my mate but she's in love with Harry"
"So just tell her"
"She's a human I can't just go up to her and tell her I have to do it like a normal guy will"
"We'll that was not the case with me"
I said crossing my arms
"And Italy and Alexis, but I don't know since she loves Harry I could change my appearance and act a bit like my twin"
We got into Marcel's car he got the folders and we headed back.
"Or you could act yourself nice, sweet, and-"
Marcel trips and falls and the papers all scatter around the floor and Marcel loses his glasses in the papers.
"Clumsy" I said helping him get up.
"She's got a point little brother" Harry said he appear out of nowhere.
"Harry since when are you there?" I said.
"Since you came back from the car by the way Niall won't stop bitting his nails" Harry said I laugh.
"Marcel just be yourself believe me it will work with Angel" Harry getting his glasses from underneath some papers.
For some reason I could hear footsteps coming closer from a long distance and I could tell Harry and Marcel could hear them.
"One more thing girls love it when you call them by their full name" Harry said and gave his brother a wink
It was Angel she look worry and scared.
"Marcel I was starting to get worry oh by the way Nathalie Niall is driving me crazy he won't stop bitting his nails"
"Yeah Nathalie that was the main reason I left the room to get you come on see you later little bro" Harry said and he started pushing me away.
"Ok Harry I get the message just stop pushing me" I finally said.

*Marcel's P.O.V.*

Oh gosh here goes nothing
"Sorry I trip and drop the papers" that was all I could say boy am I stupid.
"That's ok I'll help you pick them up"
We started picking up the papers then our hands touch for a moment Angel removed her hand right away I could tell she blushed
"I'm sorry" she said
She's embarrassed all this time I work with her this is the first time I've seen her blush and feel shy.
"No it's ok Angela Sophia Anderson" I said I took my older brother's advice, she look at me surprise.
"You remember my full name?" She said
Ok this is the time I'm going to tell her
"Yes i remember because I... I..." oh come why can't I say it
"I love you" Angel said it she had a smile in her beautiful lips.
"Yeah" I said getting closer
"Marcel I love you and my dream is to be called Angela Sophia Styles"
When she said that I could not help get closer to her I grab her waist and kiss her once we parted she took off my glasses and I took off hers
"You look pretty without glasses" I said and I smirk.
"And you look handsome without your glasses, just one thing"
"What is it?"
"Never ever do your hair like Harry I love you even better when you look like yourself than your brother"
This made me smiled even more I hold her even closer to me.
"Uh strong one you are"
"I do weights when I'm not doing paperwork"
She laugh at my comment I love it when she smiles.

*Nathalie's P.O.V.*

Harry and I could not help but listen to their conversation though it's incredible I was able to hear their conversation clearly I get it Harry is a wolf but how was I able, but that doesn't matter Marcel did it.
Before they catch us we headed back to the apartment. I walk in and Niall was laughing at a comment that Louis said.
I walk up to him and put my arms around him
"Miss me?"
"Like crazy" he said laughing
I gave him quick kiss in the cheek and headed to the living room with the girls
"What took you so long" Britney said she was holding her dress we pick for her.
"Just spying on Marcel and Angel" I said sitting next to Italy, I look at Italy she was looking a bit pale
"Italy are you ok" I said
"Yes I'm just feeling a bit dizzy"
Then she immediately stand up and ran into the restroom.
I look at the girls worry I got up and went up to Italy.
I walk into the restroom Italy was there throwing up.
I walk back to the girls they were talking with Liam, he immediately went to the restroom to be with her I grabbed Britney's hand and pull her away.
"Get a pregnancy test" I whisper in her ear.
She nodded and headed out.
She came back quick
"I got two just in case" I took them and headed towards Liam's room Italy was there sitting in the bed with Liam
"Liam can you step out for a minute please" I said
He nodded and left I gave Italy the bag when she look inside she look surprise.
"You don't think I'm-"
"It's to early for judgement just try them and see what happens"
*3 minutes later*
"So"
"It came out positive"
"The two of them"
She nodded I look at the test and the box.
"Italy this means one thing"
"I'm going to be a mother" I can't tell if she was worry or happy bit it seem both of them.
"Are you going to tell Liam" I said.
"Yeah"
I got out of the room and and walk towards the living Liam got up
"So what did you gave her will she feel better soon",
"Just go with her" that's all I could say he walk in too the room everyone was starring at me.
"So what happen?" Everyone said at the same time.
"Wait 3...2...1..."
"What I can't believe it" Liam said he sounded very happy
"No way she really is pregnant" Britney said.
I nodded
"OMG"
"This is incredible"
"Oh I can't wait to see the baby"
Everyone was happy.
Then Marcel came in with Angel
"Did we missed something?" Angel ask
"No just that Liam will become a father soon" Zayn said.
Then Marcel and Angel join our party.
Today was a happy day for Marcel and Angel that they are a couple.
And Liam and Italy that soon they will become parents.
But why do I feel this happiness won't last long.
___________________________

Wow that's all i can say and what I would say so bye
Please don't forget to
Rate
&
Comment
Bye take care