Chapter 21-Capture

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"What do you mean you lost her scent!"

I said trying not to scream at Liam's face.

"I got her scent but then it just vanish I believe she left with someone on a car"

Liam told.

Great i'm about to lose it, first I see her in tears and calls me a liar, then we have a fight, now she left and we can't find her.

I look down in the floor and I see the ring and I pick it up.

"I don't want to marry a guy who will keep secrets from me"

I remember Nathalie's words and it pains me I have to tell her that I'm sorry.

"We must find her!"

I said Nathalie were are you.

*Natalie's P.O.V.*

I don't say nothing the whole car ride and just play with my necklace looking out the window I could hear my uncle calling my aunt to meet us at the airport, which I found it weird.

When we got to the airport my aunt was already there.

"Oh darling your alright I miss you so much, I'm so sorry how we acted"

She said using her Irish accent and holding me into a hug.

"It's all right"

I said not returning her hug.

"We'll let's go"

My uncle said as he grabbed the suitcase and lead the way and my aunt put her hand in my shoulder guiding me more like pushing me.

Once in the plane I took the seat next to the window and my uncles took the place in front of me to be honest I'm glad they did since I don't want them to see me cry I look at my left hand and feel the emptiness remembering when Niall propose to me I was so happy. two hours in the plane I look out the window to see the Atlantic Ocean, the blue in the ocean remind me the blue in Niall's eyes, oh my why can't I forget him.

"Here you go ma'am"

The flight attendant said handing me a small cup with a water bottle.

"What are this?"

"Sleeping pills I can tell you really need them"

"Yeah thanks"

I said and took them and they work perfectly my eyes were starting to feel heavy.

When I woke up I could see the plane landing and the sun rising in this unknown place to me.

I follow my uncles into the car everything in here is so different I hold tightly to my necklace wishing it could take me home.

We got into a big mansion I was pretty amaze at the sight.

"Only you two live here?"

I said

"No the whole family and two more families"

My uncle said as he stop the car.

Then suddenly I got a bad vibe like something bad is going to happen once I walk into the house.

I follow my uncles when they open the door they move aside to let me in I wasn't sure to go in.

"Um maybe it was a bad idea to come to America" I said taking some steps back.

"nonsense child now come on" my uncle said I still wasn't sure

"Nathalie get in the house now" my aunt said she sounded mad but something else got my attention her eyes glow just for a moment like a wolf, i'm I imagine it oh lord I spend to much time with the boys.

I got lost in thought that I didn't notice my uncle pushing me into the house once I was in I my aunt closed the door behind me I look at it and try to open it, it was lock.

"welcome chosen one" a loud low voice said I look behind me to see a middle age man in a suit standing in the staircase.

"chosen one?"

"why yes you are the one with the spirit of the winged wolf"

"what if i'm not"

"don't lie to me child I can see your wings"

I look behind me and I see nothing I touch my back, nothing.

"liar I don't see nothing"

"your eyes glow a beautiful purple"

I blink rapidly I knew they glowed the guys had mentioned it before.

"oh darling you look just like your mother same color of eyes but your hair" he said coming down the stairs and touching my hair.

"you have the same color as that man"

I look at him and I could hear myself growl.

"will fix you in time for the ceremony" he said letting go of my hair and walking back to the staircase.

"ceremony?" I ask.

"well of course you are the sacrifice" the man said with a smile.

I look around me and I see glowing eyes all around me just like in my nightmare.

"Wait your-"

"The pack that your pathetic mother tried too run away and it looks like her plan fail now we have you and the stone and in two days it will be a full moon" the man said letting out a laugh 

"Sasha, Angel please take her too her room" the man said and left.

I loom up at the girls and it was Angel what is she doing here don't tell me she lied to Marcel just to get close too me.

The girls walk to me to a room it was really big and I notice the windows had bars so I couldn't escape.

"I'll handle it from here Sasha you can tell the master" Angel said the girl just nodded and left.

"How could you?"

Angel didn't say anything she just look at me with regretful eyes and closed the door and I could hear her lock it I went straight to the bed and started to cry.

*Angel's P.O.V.*
As I hear her cry I go straight to my room and pull out my phone I search my contacts till I find Harry's number.

"Hello?"

"Harry Nathalie has been capture"

"What were is she?"

"She's here in America and you guys have to come quick the ceremony is in two days"

"I'll tell Niall right away"

"Oh Harry"

"Yeah"

"Please tell Marcel that I'm sorry"

"Sure"

As I hang up I notice that I started to cry also about Nathalie about Marcel about me.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I run back into the room

"Niall Nathalie is in America she's been capture by the pack"
___________________________OMG I'm sorry it took me so long to write it it's just I've been so busy with school and the dance team and my ballet class and taking care of my daughter, nah I'm just kidding I don't have a daughter anyway were almost to the ending of the book if you want sequel of this book just put it on the comments please. that's it for this chapter please don't forget to
Rate
&
Comment
Until next time.

Niall's mate?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें