Lover? or Friend?

I want to say sorry for my messy Grammar on some parts I tend to type fast-Ari

It was bright sunny day out y/n woke up feeling some type of way for Judd it made y/n question it alot feelings for someone who calls people faggots and retards wasn't even close to her list but it made her wonder if he had the same feelings y/n got up and went downstairs seeing only Judd when it was a school day which didn't surprise y/n at all thinking to herself if she does have feelings for him she didn't want him to know.

Judd: well look who's up

He gave your smirk that you never seen him do before but you didn't question it at all.

Y/n: yeah yeah Judd look who didn't go to school maybe tending your classes and make friends would maybe boost your attitude little maybe stop calling people faggots and retards?

Judd: damn You didn't have to go all hard on me like that.

Y/n: hey you win some you lose some bud.

Judd: I ain't your bud girly.

Y/n rolled her eyes got something to drink Judd came over standing behind her watching her.

Y/n: may I help you?

Judd: I would like to know why your acting like this?

Y/n: acting like what?

Judd: this roasting me and rolling eyes  is something up y/n?

Y/n: nothing at allis up,Why do you care though?

Judd: I somewhat care about you that's why.

That shocked y/n knowing Judd actually cares about someone and it's her the boy who calls people fags and retards cares about her.

Y/n: wow Judd didn't know you care about people.

Judd:well only you y/n..

They both smiled little y/n leave the area quickly to the living room sitting down thinking everything over wondering where could this all go for them.