°{Friend Or stranger }°

It was morning y/n wakes ups seeing her Laying on Judd's Chest as she looks at him sleeping his mouth open little his hair all messy lucky y/n doesn't get really bad hang overs so she was completely fine y/n started to get of bed which was Challenge since he was in front of the bed so she Tried to not wake him up moving one leg over him and right before she could move her other leg he woke up seeing her on top of him.

Judd: oh if you wanted to get freaky you should've told me.
Laughs bit

Y/n: well I was trying to get out of the bed but didn't want to wake you up as i can see it didn't work.

Judd: Well get off of me retard

She gets off of him he up on his bed running his hands through his hair.

Judd: seems like you didn't get a hangover pretty hot.

Y/n trying not to blush while she Rolled her eyes leaving his room to take shower couple hours later y/n went downstairs to get something to drink seeing Leah waking up finally and judd coming down putting new shirt on smiling at y/n she gets a drink of water then seeing nick Leaving for school After Leah did also and Judd it was just y/n the Whole house to herself so she decided to go for a walk which she did y/n saw Judd Which was really Weird since he left for school he saw you walking Judd went over to you.

Y/n: shouldn't you be in school?

Judd: shouldnt you mind your own business?

Y/n: maybe but I don't want to wouldn't the school call Your parents?

Judd: honestly no they don't even have my parents right number.

Couple hours later they both returned home chatting on the couch  y/n started to get Real close with him from the 2days she been their she started to think to herself maybe it was good idea for her parents to leave her here for couple of months everyone came home Leah went to her room Nick was with some friends Diane started to make dinner and the father was helping her.

Judd: want to head up to my room? I don't want to be around faggots.

Y/n: wow calling your family faggots but sure I'll go with you.

They both headed to his room sitting on his bed the room All dark with the fan going. It was really kinda relaxing y/n lays down so does Judd.

Judd: I honestly hate my faggot of a family.

Y/n: why do you hate them so bad?

Judd: their so annoying it drives me crazy

Y/n could tell he was getting upset so she calm him down and lay on his chest she could feel his hand moving to her back as he held her closer.

Judd: looks like I gotta redo my nails black again.

Y/n: your such a girl Judd
She giggled.

They both hear Diane say "Time for Dinner kiddos"

Judd:Whatever Mom!

Y/n: well I'm going down to eat.

She starts to get up out of his bed and going down to eat couple hours later it was surely time for bed they all went until Leah decided to play her music louder than hearing Judd calling everyone faggots y/n knew this night would be a total mess.