70.

Stokeley woke up still being cuddled by Chance. He didn't want to move but he needed to pee really badly. So he gently moved Chance's arm and got out of bed to go take a piss. When he walked out of the room he saw Jahseh and Tyler were already up, Tyler had a very visibly hicky on his neck and Jahseh was littered with scratched on his back. The two were drinking coffee and talking about something when Stokeley walked past them. "Morning Stoke, sleep well?" Jahseh asked and Stokeley let out a grunt. "I'll take that as a yes." He snorted and took a sip of his coffee. Stokeley wanted to question what they did last night but that was their business and not his. He really wasn't in the mood anymore to spill tea and cause drama. He got to the bathroom and relieved himself before heading back into the room. "What time do you wanna head out?" Tyler called to him and Stokeley just shrugged; he was still tired and it was way too early anyways. They could chill for a few more hours before leaving. He opened the bedroom door and saw Chance still sleeping there. He really looked peaceful, his hands were reached out to where Stokeley was laying and Stokeley couldn't help but smile. Chance has been such a good friend through all of this and not once has he really thanked him. A grin appeared on his face as he tip toed over to the sleeping boy and got on top of him. He tried his best not to wake him up as he straddled the older boy.

Once he was situated he grabbed his pillow and brought it down on Chance's face in one swoop. The first hit was enough to wake Chance up. He immediately blocked his face as Stokeley continued to attack him with the pillow. Chance laughed as he tried to get him to stop but Stokeley only kept smacking him with the fluffy pillow. "Ah! Nigga I surrender!" Chance said through laughs and Stokeley finally stopped. He tossed the pillow to the side and smiled down at him. Chance caught his breath and rested his hands on Stokeley's thighs. "Good morning." Chance said and Stokeley grinned. He felt Chance grip his thighs a little bit and butterflies formed in his stomach. He was not supposed to be feeling like this, not with Darold being so close. He coughed and rolled off of Chance and laid next to him in the bed. Chance didn't think much of it and just turned to face him. "Today's the big day huh? Finally get to see your mans." Chance made a 'wooo' sound causing Stokeley to chuckle a bit. His smiled vanished quickly though as he looked at Chance. "Why are you so nice to me?" He asked and you could see Chance's eyes glance away from him quickly. "Can I be honest with you?" He asked quietly and Stokeley nodded. Chance took a deep breath before speaking. "I..really like you. And I know you don't feel the same; you're still in love with Darold and all. And I don't want to interfere with that. Because if he's what makes you really happy then you should be with him." Chance explained and it all clicked in Stokeley's head. That's why Jahseh had asked about him earlier, because he knew and wanted to set him up with Chance.

"I-I really don't know what to say." Stokeley said honestly and Chance smiled. "Don't say anything then, listening is good enough for me." He responded and Stokeley felt guilty. He felt guilty because this great person was sitting here in front of him and he was hung over some gang banging murdered who left him. He wanted to tell Chance that he'd be with him, that they'd be some happy couple but Stokeley needed to see Darold. He needed closure and anything he just needed to be in his arms again. Chance stared up at the ceiling; he had felt like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders now that he had told Stokeley how he felt. Where things went next? He truly didn't know but he knew no matter how things went he'd be fine with it. Stokeley brought his attention back to Chance; who was just in his own thoughts, hands behind his head and a small smile on his face. Stokeley didn't know what took over to him but he felt his body move until he was just above Chance's lips. Chance looked at him with furrowed brows. "Stoke what are y-" Stokeley cut him off by connecting his lips to his own. It was a brief gentle kiss but the feeling it left on his lips were like fire works being set off. Chance had an amazed look on his face as he propped himself up with his elbows.