Chapter 2 -Public

Liz than heads straight in to walmart and goes straight for adult diapers. "There they are"Liz says. She sees Tena Slip Maxi size M(Liz has a big butt). The tenas are the bottom self so squats and as she is squatting she pushes some and farts and pees,a little. "No squatting does not work all the damn time."she puffs. So she pulls her pants down a little(so she could try to shit,poop, better) she bends down farts and pushes a some, nice and warm nugget out. Liz touches her ass as she gets back up with the diapers and softly, queitly moans. She than heads to the baby selection and buys some girls XL goodnites."finally they mature looking teen diapers" Liz says. She grabs the backs and heads off to the check out and pays. She then heads to the women's bathrooms goes into a stall and puts a ten slip on."oh yeah *quiet and soft moan sounds* this feels nice" Liz exclaims as she put the diaper on. Then she walks out of Wal Mart and gets in her car. Just then as she is almost home her stomach makes a noise saying she needs to poop."oh shit I want to make it home so I can strip my pants and shirt off; I always war my bra when i am naked or just in my panties. Except that one and first time I did it today." Liz says.
Liz pulls in and  runs and opens the front do with two bags one of the diapers and the other with the pooped staid and wet panties. She runs to her room. She lets a wet fart out while taking of her skinny jeans. She then takes her shirt of and lays on her bed (on back with belly face ceiling) and she lets out one loud and wet (with some poop) outml."let's do this " she exclaims m