Chapter 1-Accident in the Bathroom

"YES! Finally they left."The 18 year old Liz said. Liz parent left her for the 2 weeks for vacca. Liz walk to her small closet and found the one pair of panties(the picture) the were a little big but worked. "Ah shit I got to hurry or else I am gonna piss myself now."So Liz takes he light blue skinny jeggings off, one her favorite white panties, her black shirt, and white bra. Liz then puts on the panties she wants one and heads across the hall(her room is across from the bathroom). As Liz enters the bathroom she lets out a fart. "Oh I guess I have to poop as well." She says, "guess I do by sitting on the toliet." But she stops as she feels the warm pee coming out of her vagina. As the piss,hits the cotton panties; and it absorbs the warm piss from her pussy. Than the piss runs downs both leggings and she starts to moan. "Um. Wonder what it's like to poop in yourself I don't have to go super bad." Liz said "but I do have to run to get stuff from the store maybe I will to to have a purposly public accident." Liz goes to he room and gets her dark blue skinny jeans; so if she pees more it won't be super noticable and skinny so if she poops it bulges. And goes to Walmart. Liz's parents are rich so before they lwft they gave her $5,500.