Christmas Special : Part 1

(This chapter is totally unrelated to the last chapter and the rest of the book. Enjoy! -Jae)

It was December 24 in South Korea. Everybody was spending Christmas with their families and friends, opening gifts and laughing and chatting away with the delicious food. 4u was enjoying their Christmas Eve, baking ginger bread cookies and making other holiday foods for them to eat before going on to their Secret Santa with the Bighit trainees and idols.

"Look at this one unnie!" exclaimed the maknae, showing Y/n the gingerbead cookie she deliberately decorated.

"Wah, our maknae is so detailed," Y/n  exclaimed, making the younger squeal in happiness.

"Looks like somebody is in the holiday spirit," chuckled Brianna, squeezing the frosting bag.

"Yeah," said Nia. "Finish up so we can make the gingerbread house for later."

The others wrapped up their cookies, making sure to take pictures of their best ones before taking a group result.

They then went on to make their gingerbread house, taking out all the ingredients. The happy girls laughed as they made silly faces and played with the leftover frosting.

"Save some of the frosting for the gingerbread house girls," said Nia.

They still continued to make each other laugh, going so far as playing with some of their homemade gingerbread cookies before they had started decorating the house. Just then, an unexpected guest had made its way to their front door, clawing at the wood.

"What's clawing at the door?" asked Garia.

"I don't know, but I'll check," offered Y/n.

"Be careful."

Y/n walked towards the door and looked through the peephole. Through the peephole, she saw a little calico cat laying on their doorstep with 7 males walking towards their door, laughing and joking around. Y/n opened the door, causing the little kitten to race towards her and start trying to climber her legs. Y/n searched for any other person or possible sources of where this kitty had come from while the boys had made their way to the porch.

"How come you never told us you had a cute little kitty?" asked Jimin.

"We never had one before. This little fella just showed up at our porch a couple minutes before you guys came," replied Y/n.

"Do you know the gender?" asked Namjoon.

Y/n looked underneath the little kitty. "This one's a girl."

"She's so cute!" squealed Hoseok.

"Hi guys," greeted Lily.

"Good evening girls," Jin greeted back.

"Are we going to be let in or are we going to stay in the freezing cold?" asked Jungkook.

Chuckling, Y/n opened the door wider to allow everybody to come inside and take their shoes off.

"What's that Y/n?" asked Brianna from behind her.

"She's a calico kitten I found at our porch. This little girl was clawing at our door," Y/n said, scratching behind her ears.

"Well, what should we name her?" asked Nia.

"How about Evena?" suggested Jimin.

"Why?"

"She just showed up here on Christmas Eve. Eve-na," Jimin explained.

"That's a beautiful name," praised Lily, taking the kitten from Y/n's hold much to her protest.

"What were you girls doing?" asked Taehyung.

"Me and Nia were making a gingerbread house and finishing the decorations," replied Garia.

"After you guys finish up, do you want to head to the BigHit Secret Santa and Holiday party?" asked Namjoon. "We'll just call our manager to pick us up here."

"That works. Come on girls, let's finish up so we can start getting ready."

"Is this a formal event?" asked Garia.

"Yes, so dress up a little unnie," replied Y/n.

-Time skip-

All 12 of you had arrived to the BigHit company wearing dresses that vary in size and suits that made the boys like the kings ARMY claimed them to be. You were wearing a floor-length dress that had a long slit that went from your mid-thigh down. The sleeves came entirely off your shoulders and only reached mid-forearm. You had curled your long, brown locks and thick curls and went for a minimal makeup look. (Outfit above w/ hair and makeup)

Namjoon opened the doors of the company and allowed all the girls to enter first before his other members. All of your guys' stunning visuals caught the eyes of all the staff as well as some other trainees that were there for the company event.

"They look stunning."

"They make me feel ugly."

"Heck! They make me feel poor."

"How did we end up being in the same agency as these  gods and goddesses."

Y/n held in a laugh as she heard the various compliments made byt eh trainees. Just then, 5 trainees approached the two groups.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims! TXT imnida." said one of the members as they all bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they greeted as they bowed back out of respect.

"My name is Yeonjun, leader of TXT and my members are Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, and Huening Kai," Yeonjun pointed to the respective members as he introduced them. "If you don't mind, we'd like some advice since we've been scheduled to debut in a few months."

"First of all, congratulations," all 12 clapped for the group before Namjoon started again. "I'd like to start off with making sure each member is healthy.I've learned that the hard way, but make sure everybody is eating properly, all your mental thoughts are in check. If somebody needs help with mental, physical, or emotional problems, go to one of the trusted members or one of us," gestures to the 12 of them. "We'll make sure that you're happy next time. Next thing, practice very hard and put all of your efforts into learning your songs, choreographies, everything. Effort is what attracts the public eye. If somebody shoots you down, just ignore them. If it gets too far though, make sure to tell Bang PD-nim so he can take care of it legally instead of trying to deal with it in your won way."

"Those are very good points Namjoon-oppa," said Y/n. "I'll continue. Something very important that I learned is that you have to believe in your skills and talent. If you're thinking negative about what your position is or you think you can't dosomething well enough, then you won't be able to do it at all. Just take a chance because you never know what may happen next. You'll never know what the end result will be if you never take a chance. If you make a mistake, just learn from it and improve yourself next time. If you find something you can improve on, then just keep practising it in your own time until your satisfied with how it came out.

TXT stared in awe, admiring their sunbaenims' wise words. Once they were snapped out of their dazes, they happily thanked their sunbaes for excellent advice.

"Would you like our numbers just in case?" asked Jin.

The members looked at Yeonjun with pleading eyes, making the latter sigh and nod. The others just jumped and hugged before taking out their phones and exchanging numbers one by one with each of the members. Once everybody was settled, they walked together towards the assembly room BigHit had to start their Secret Santas and get on with the party.

--------------------------------

Hi! This is Jae. I'm sorry for the last chapter being so bad. I was on writer's block and I was also rushed. Hope this chapter fed you all well. Tomorrow, I'll post another Christmas special, but this one will be an Idol Ball.