Chapter 21

*Y/n p.o.v.*

It's only been 1 week since we've debuted, but damn it sure feels like a life time. So much was done, and it was only 1 week. We had breaks throughout our performance stages and what not, but not a lot of time to rest. But our prayers have been answered and our manager let us have the weekends off since we did well our 1st week. 

"I don't think i can ever dance again...I can't feel my fEET!" Lily said walking into the living room and falling onto the couch.

"Oh hush you know that's a biggest lie ever" Nia said responding from the kitchen.We all followed her into the room as well, taking our usual spots with some snacks and drinks. Since we had today off, we decided to lay back and maybe watch some disney movies.  "Hey guys i have a question" Garia said looking at all of us. "Why have a V channel no?"                      "Oh yeahhhhh" we all said together.                                                                                                                                                "We haven't posted anything yet though." replied Nia as she was flipping through TV channels.                                           "Well maybe we could do that? I mean yeah we can watch a movie but after it we can all sit on the couch and start recording, maybe do a Q&A with Forever!" Garia looked at us all, she seemed like she would much rather do that than watch movies all day. "Well let's do that before the movies then haha" Nia replied getting up and grabbing the camera and setting it up.

~ time skippe ~

We moved some stuff around and grabbed things need to start the V live. There was no certain arrangement for seating's, i was in the middle though.

"All right guys in 3 2 1!"

"You're V live has started"

"When should we do our greeting?" Lily said looking at us.                                                                                                       "Well no one has joined yet so lets wait until a good amount has joined." Nia replied.                                                             "Oh! Oh! Look! Some have joined!" Brianna pointed at the screen, nudging Garia who was next to her. "And more are joining!"  We watched as the number of views got bigger, and waited till about 100 views happened.

"Alright 3 2 1, Hello everyone! We are 4u!"                                                                                                                                    "For those who are still learning who we are or are trying to figure our name, My name is Nia.

"Hello I'm Garia!"

"Lily!"

"Brianna!"

I'm Y/n, nice to meet you!

"Since we haven't done a V live yet, we thought it would be nice to finally do one haha. We're not quite sure what to do yet, but you guys can ask us questions or ask us to do some random stuff."                                                                                       "Basically a Q&A to sum it up!"                                                                                                                                                     Not long after Nia said that, a bunch of comments popped up. Some were requests while the other half were questions.

"Wowie that's a lot haha" I said looking at the comments. Since we didn't have all day, i started saying some.                   "Can you say Hi to Mexico? Oh well then Hi Mexico! Didn't think we'd have fans there"                                                         "Uhh let's see, Oh! Can Nia do aegyo?" Lily read facing Nia. Now if you really know how Nia is, she isn't the biggest fan of aegyo. "Um well there's lots of different ones to do so I'm not quite sure what to d-"  "I know! Do the whole "Nico Nico Nii!" thingy!" Lily answered cutting Nia off. In my honest opinion, Nia looked so defeated it was funny.                                 "Um...Nico Nico Nii.." Nia said doing the hand movements with it as well. Yes, it wasn't the best but it's probably the best we were going to get out of her.                                                                                                                                                     "Okay moving on!" She said looking at the comments.