Chapter 19

Our first performance gave us a rush we could never forget.
We were all nervous, nervous we'd mess up, or some how forget the dance and/or lyrics.
But as soon as we set foot on stage, all the nervous feeling swept away and was replaced with an adrenaline rush.
All of us were feeling surprised, just seeing that many people coming to see us, some already had signs for us, it made me happy seeing someone already had a sign for me!
Half way through the performance, i realised people were doing fan chants, which almost made me burst into tears.

-time skipp-

"Hello everyone! We're 4u!"
We all said in union, bowing and waving at the crowd. Nia then stepped forward and said.
"I wanna thank you all so much for coming, we honestly didn't except this many people. It was a real big surprise for us!"

"Oh where are my manners haha, my name is Nia and i'm the groups Lead Rapper and Leader!"
She bowed and waved.

As she stepped back, Garia stepped forward and gave everyone a big smile.
"Hello everyone, my name is Garia! I'm the groups sub vocal and the visual as well."
she said giving everyone finger hearts.

I was the next one to step up, and it was very weird hearing people hooting and hollering for me.

"Heyo everyone! My name is Y/n and i'm the groups main dancer, main rapper, and sub vocal!"
I bowed and waved to everyone.
I admired the crowed for a little while longer before going back to my spot.
Brianna was up next, and of course, being the hyper person she is, started going "aye aye aye" into her mic.
"Hello there people! As you all know, my name is Brianna and i am the group's lead vocal, lead rapper, and sub rapper!"
She gave the crowd a peace sign and a kiss before returning to her spot.

"Im pretty sure you all know who i am, i mean, who can forget such a cute maknae?"
Lily shrugged her shoulders as she walked up to the center.
"Hello everyone! For those who don't know who i am, i am the adorable maknae Lily! I am the main vocal for 4u!"
She gave many finger hearts and walked back to her spot.

"So since you've already seen our dance for the first song, Not Sorry, we're gonna preform out other song, Love on fire!"
Nia spoke to the crowd.
"After we finish that, we're gonna do a little random dance play. Meaning that out of all the songs we know dances to, the people are gonna press shuffle and we're gonna dance to the song that plays. Some may be ours, some may not. After we finish dancing, it's straight to a little Q&A so you guys are able to know us more!"

"We hope you guys have a fun time!"
I spoke to the crowd as i went to my spot for our next song.

-time skipppppp-

After our dance, we went back stage to fix up our makeup and what not. While the makeup artist and hair stylist were fixing me up, i decided to check my phone. The only main thing was some messages from the boys saying "good luck on your show!" and some messages from my parents and bff. I replied to what i could before i had to go back.
I grabbed a sip of my water and walked to the stage.

Hoots,screaming, hollering, you name it and that's what the crowd was doing as we walked back on stage.
"Alrighty everyone! We're gonna start with random dance play!"
We all lined up near the back of the stage and waited for the song to start.
The first song that played was "Crazy" from 4minute, and me being the big fan i am, i was the first one to go to the center.
Brianna and Nia soon joined me and we all started dancing to the chorus of the song.

- times skipo -

I don't remember how many songs we danced to, but it felt long. I remember when 'Not today' came on, i almost tripped because of Lily pushing us.
The whole crowd loved it though, they seemed to be having as much fun as we were!

"Okay everyone, since we're done with random dancing, it's time for our Q&A!" Nia called out to the crowd.
"Let's get started!"

____________________________________
Im so sorry it took me awhile to upload a chapter! A lot of stuff happened in the past week and i wasn't able to make anything.
I was hoping to make this chapter a little longer, but i thought I'd save some of the ideas for next chapter.
Until then!
- admin azzy 💕