"You gonna let me do my work?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"Not until you answer me."

"I did."

"Well, I didn't eat so lemme eat." He says and my second heart beat starts going, if you know what I mean. The fact that it only took 5 seconds to get me horny was really irritating. He was now hovering over me closing my laptop and pushing everything else to the side. He connects his lips with mine slowly working his hand up my left leg uncrossing them.

As his fingers glide up my legs and past my thighs, my legs spread involuntarily. I almost moaned into the kiss. I guess not getting any action for 23 years got to me. I still had my skirt on so that made it extremely easy for him.

I feel him move my skirt up and my panties to the side and start to rub me. "Not horny my ass." He chuckles breaking the kiss. He then rips my panties off of me, drifting off to kiss the top of my chest. He works his way down until he was laying down. See, what we not gon do is rip my expensive ass undergarments.

He pushes my skirt up some more exposing my lower half, letting the air hit me. Like the last time he starts to kiss the inside of my thighs working his way to the center.

"You're the fucking tease! Not me." I exclaim getting annoyed quick. He ignores me and continues to kiss closer and closer to my clit. 

He starts flicking his tongue in and out of me speeding up his pace. I was really trying not to moan because that's kinda embarrassing but it slipped anyway.

"You're doing this again? I love hearing your moans, especially cause I'm causing them." He mumbles against my clit. He starts sucking on my clit harsher and whew it was too much. "Let out your moans babydoll, lemme hear em'." He speaks and his voice seemed to drop some octaves and was now raspy and husky. Fuck.

"Oh my god." I moan out trying to lift myself but he holds me down. "Fuck Jackson." I say as he slowly enters a finger.

"You okay?" He asks softly and I nod. What the hell, one finger hurt? He slowly pumps his finger in and out slowly, eating me out at the same time. The pain subsided seconds later. My moans starts to fall out of my mouth even if I didn't want them to. He adds another finger speeding up his pace making me grip the bedsheets on either side of me.

I feel him smirk into me. "Jackson Jackson, I-fuck." I say cutting my own words off with a moan.

"Fuck Kiona." He mutters and I feel his fingers curl inside of me, making me cum faster than I expected to. I came hard and fast, and my moans were somehow silent. My mouth was opened, but nothing came out. My breathing shallowed after my climax and his fingers continued to pump in and out of me slower and slower.

"Jeez baby." He laughs looking up at me and I roll my eyes.

"I fucking hate you," I said breathlessly, although I didn't obviously.

He was still between my legs, sucking and licking as he pleased even though I had long came awhile ago. He then lifts his head up sucking on the two fingers. I really didn't know why that was so attractive but it was. I stared at him with my mouth slightly parted. "Better?" He asks smirking.

"Fuck off." I say getting up to go to the bathroom. I used the bathroom then deciding to take a shower which helped me clear my thoughts. Trust me, I had a lot of stuff on my mind right now.

I come back out seeing him with his arm behind his head flicking through the tv channels. After thinking, I wanted him to know my background. It wasn't that traumatic, but it wasn't smooth sweet and normal. I was debating if I should or not seeing as he just gave me head and this topic wouldn't be light and funny.

"Jackson," I breath out. "About yesterday..." I drift off in my own thoughts. I lay down next to him staring at the ceiling, not daring to make any eye contact right now.

"I think the reason that I'm not scared of you is because when I was younger I got kidnapped and was beaten, abused. I was in the hospital for almost three weeks. I was scared to walk alone at night for awhile, hell I still am." I start out and he instantly turns to look at me however, I kept my gaze set at the ceiling.

"They killed the two girls next to me who wouldn't stop whimpering and crying, so I shut up even tho I was scared to death. I was scared to die, like every fourteen year old.

I was there for two weeks getting beaten everyday for their amusement I got used to the pain and became numb. For a long while. I wasn't scared of them anymore like I should've been, I didn't feel anting anymore. They auctioned me off like I was a slave. They sold me, to someone who was obviously bad and then they made me strip and when I didn't comply they knocked me out with the butt of a gun." I didn't want to cry, I've cried too many times repeating this story.

"I woke up, with just a shirt on in a car. I realized that I was in the trunk. I kicked a tail light out. I almost gave up because I was too weak and I could barely breath but I managed to kick it out. I soon heard a police siren and prayed that it was for this car. We came to a stop and I was losing consciousness quickly. It was the scariest moment, feeling like you're suffocating.

My heart stopped when I heard gunshots outside and I thought my chances of being saved were over until somebody opened the trunk. It was a female police officer who was close to tears. She was so kind to me. She took me and immediately called an ambulance. Soon enough it came, but I don't really remember much because I lost consciousness and they told me they thought they lost me in the ambulance but here I am." I mumble playing with my fingers. It was weird going back to school, almost everybody stared, but I kept close to my three close friends.

Jackson takes a deep sigh, "Kiona, you're fucking tough as hell and I'm going to fucking kill whoever took you. Do you have their names babydoll? I swear I-" His tone was harsh and scary but not towards me.

"It's over Jackson. I feel... weirdly safe around you and I trust that none of your people would be into sex trafficking right?" I finally look into his eyes. He nods kissing my forehead, but I knew he only stopped talking about it because it was an uncomfortable topic.

"No and if they were I'd be quick to kill them. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Ki." He starts whispering. Whenever I was with him, he didn't aim to kill which I don't know, made me trust him just a little more. I kept quiet embracing the silence.

I trust him to keep me safe. At least that's what one side of my head thought, the other was thinking I should get the hell out of here and move back up to Chicago while I had the chance.

I was extremely stupid for staying with a murderer.

_________
A/N:

BabyKayy___  ok so, I saw your dm but wattpads been trippin so if you have the names that could play Adrian's character, can you tell me? If not that's fine too !

It feels like I haven't updated in forever but it's only been like four days, so here's an update!! Also my teachers decided to kick my ass with hella work this week and it threw me off my writing game.

I might rewrite this bc I don't particularly like how this chapter it layed out, idk it feels weird

I really like reading yalls comments they crack me up, thanks for reading!💛