Chapter 41: The Plan

Start from the beginning

“They’re also incharge of arranging the ride” Bommie says. “Call time is 5:30 AM. The shuttle will leave early at 6am.”

5:30AM!? 6:00 AM!?  My eyes widen. Why is it so early? And what about breakfast?

“We’ll eat on the way. We need to be early so we can tour everything and have enough time to take pictures and etc.”

Chaerin comes up to me and gives me the pajamas I’ll be wearing tonight. She pointed her finger at us three respectively. “So you… You… and you… must go to bed early. I don’t want to have a hard time on waking you up”

“You don’t have to worry about me, I can wake up fast” Minzy says.

“I’ll sleep early, I promise” Bom says raising her right hand in a promise.

CL’s head turns to me last, causing me to smile modestly. “Ya… You should sleep right after you change, alright?” the leader tells me. “Enough of Donghae oppa~ You can still see him tomorrow anyway, arasso?”

“Nae” I answered without any seconds of delay.

For I am an obedient member, friend and wifey to Chaerin, I did what she said, I went inside the bathroom, washed up, changed into clothes she gave me, climbed up the bed and prepared to go to sleep.

However… As I already have closed my eyes and call it a day.

The phone rang.

* * * *

Normal POV

 ‘Let’s just hung up. This is so awkward” Dara says chuckling over the resort’s land line phone.

“Why? This is actually nice…” says Donghae, from the other line.

It’s been minutes since their call started yet they been conversing nothing. They’re both lying on their beds with phones pressend on their ears, not speaking or anything, just listening to quiet sounds from the other line and their silent breathing.

Even with that quietness the two are still smiling beautifully for no apparent reason.

One may think the other has hung up but no, they know he/she’s still listening and just thinking.

“What are you thinking?” Donghae asked, while playing his fingers on the phone cord.

“Hmmm….” Dara hums long while he pretends to contemplate. What else is there to think about really? It’s a given their minds are filled of the event earlier.

Of course she doesn’t want to be the first one to bring it up. She’s a lady.

“You first”

“Me? Hmmm…” Donghae did the same. Pretending like he has to think about it long “…how clumsy you were…”

Dara frowned. “Ayooo… If you’re just going to bring up the fail fall, stop now”

Donghae chuckled. “He he he… I’m just teasing you.... But… I need my shirt back though”

“No. Finder’s keeper. Loser’s weeper~”

“You didn’t actually find it, you know. You took it of---“

“Ya! Stop!” Dara felt so flustered, remembering it again. It was so embarrassing to her to think that she actually was driven to take his shirt off.

“Sorry...” he says, realizing it could make her uncomfortable.

Dara sighs and looks at to where she has hanged the shirt to dry.