Zach Herron - Hit by a car

*Zonah*

Zach sat in his room watching Netflix when Jonah walked into the room grinning. "Z, it's time to go." he called.

"Yeah. I'm coming." Zach replied, turning off his laptop.

The boys headed to the car talking about the interview. Corbyn waved from the car and looked back at his phone. Daniel started the car when everyone was inside, he pulled out of the driveway. "Jack, remember that fan who stole your shoe?"

"Coming from the one who got a bra thrown at them." Jack laughed.

"We've all gotten bras thrown at us." Zach pointed out.

"Some of us more than others." Jack retorted.

Corbyn rolled his eyes. "Daniel you got a fifty shades of gray movie and condoms. Can you really harass Jack?"

"Ha!" Jack yelled. "You see!"

Daniel blushed. "Remember that interview where you called London a country."

"Fuck you." Jack laughed.

Everyone laughed. "Language. We have children." Jonah said.

Zach narrowed his eyes. "I'm eighteen." he protested.

Jonah brushed his lips gently against Zach's. "Yes, but you're still the baby of the group."

Zach rolled his eyes. "And you had to kiss me because?"

Jonah smiled. "So you wouldn't get mad about the facts."

Zach kissed Jonah. "Well it kind of worked."

Jonah smiled. "Well good."

Daniel pulled into a parking spot across the street from the studio. "Yo look. Our first good parking space at this place."

"Better enjoy it." Corbyn laughed getting out of the car.

The boys walked through the parking lot. Zach had almost made it when a car came out of nowhere. "Zach!" Jonah screamed.

The other boys were already across the street not realizing what had happened.

Zach stood frozen in fear. The car never slowed down as it hit Zach. "No!" Jonah screamed.

Zach lay motionless on the ground. Blood pooled under his head. His shoulder was clearly dislocated and his leg was broken.

Jonah ran to Zach. "Wake up please." he begged.

Zach didn't move. Tears filled Jonah's eyes. "Corbyn! Daniel! Jack!" he sobbed.

Daniel frowned and turned towards Jonah. "What the..." he stammered.

The boys raced across the street and frowned when they saw Jack. "What the hell is going on?" Jack gasped.

A man walked over. "I called an ambulance. I'm so sorry. I didn't see him."

Jonah's eyes had a mixture of anger and fear in them. "If you hadn't been speeding Zach would be fine."

"You hit him?" Daniel asked feeling angry.

The ambulance arrived. They put Zach on the stretcher. After several hours at the hospital the doctor arrived. "We've got him all fixed up. He's gonna be fine."

Jonah ran to the hospital room and smiled. "Oh Zach. You're okay."

Sorry for not posting in a while. Hope you enjoyed this❤