Character background

Name: Kisa Misaki

Age: Six (in the beginning)

Birthday: January 5th

Sign: Capricorn

Likes: Animals, food, nice people, snow, winter, friends, Kakashi, music, drawing, helping, and her journal.

Dislikes: The color pink, mean people, scary movies, anything scary, tangles in her hair, very lazy people, people being sad or mad, lying, her hair and eyes, loud noises.

Looks (when she is six): Very skinny, and short. Has cat ears and tail (sometimes it changes to fox ears and tail). her hair and eyes always change colors (depends on her mood, which I'll explain later). She is very pretty.

Hair and eye color (Her mood):

•White hair and red eyes: calm, spacing out, is in a fine/good mood, sleepy/sleeping, or in her fighting mode.

•Purple hair and yellow/green eyes: Nervous, frighten, anxious, bored, confused

•Orange hair and red eyes: Scared, Jumpy, VERY Serious, or very mad.

•Tan hair and blue eyes or white hair and tan/blue eyes: loving the day, in a good mood.

•Black/Brown hair and dark brown/black eyes: Sad, Depressed.

•Blue hair and blue eyes: Unless you want to die you gotta to run away or hide, she's in a about-to-kill-anything-that-gets
-in-my-way kind of mood.

•Pink hair and whatever color eyes: Happy, cheerful, and excited.

A lot of moods and colors, but don't worry I'll remind you guy in the story of her mood and colors.

Background of her life: Kisa has been treated like a monster her whole life just because she was born with cat ears and a tail. Her twin sister Anna was born normal as you can get.
Kisa's village treated her like how naruto was treated in the leaf village, if not worse. Plus she is really sick and has a weak heart. Her village beat her, starved her, raped her, and after they had their fun they banished her from the village, and took all her stuff, so that she was left nothing.
Her parents didn't care for her and treated her like the rest of the village, not even her own twin stood up for her.
Kisa has many secrets and emotions bottled up inside, and she knows she'll break. But there's no one to listen to her. That is till she finds her self in Konoha also known as the village hidden in the leaves. She is a good with many secrets
Enjoy! 😸