You can't scare me

Your the girl that doesn't scare easy. When it rains you go outside and feel comfortable when you hear thunder. You laugh at scary movies and love the dark.

Kirishima is your boyfriend and he admires you are strong and nothing can scare you but he still wants to scare you.

You amd Kirishima were walking to class hand in hand. Kirishima had been planning something with the help of class 1-A. If they could get a hole bunch of things that scare people amd put it in a house you were bound to get scared. "Kirishima you seem lost in thought are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah I just was wondering if you wanted to hangout after school" He smiled at you. "Sure I'm not busy" You shrugged. The day went on as the class acted strange. You walked out of class with Kiri.

"I found this abandoned house want to check it out" Kiri smiled. "What are you planning?"You asked Smirking at the request. "Nothing" he smiled clearly lieing.

"Sure while we're at it let's sumon Satan" You joked. "Nonono were not doing that" Kiri laughed. You pulled you to a house with a big fince. "Allow me" Kiri used his quirk and punched the gate open. "What a gentleman" You smiled walking in first with Kirishima behind you.

The house was a big Mansion old and looked like it would collapse any minute. You got to the door and it slowly opened with a creek sound. "oh how orinal" You rolled your eyes. Kiri held your hand and you both stepped in. The door slammed behind you both.

"GAH" Kiri jumped. You looked at him a smirk on your face. "Don't be afraid love I'll protect you" You teased. Kiri rolled his eyes with crossed arms.

You began to walk the floor boards sqeeked. "So do you know any of the story's of this house" You asked looking at old pictures."Well it's said a man went crazy and murdered his hole family with an Axe" He shuttered. "Kirishima that's a horrer movie" You rolled your eyes.

He sighed beeply. You had seen almost every horrer film ever made since your family loved them so much. You kept walking further in the house now in a living room you guessed. There was a peanio covered in Dust.

"Cool" You set down and admired it. The piano began to play on it's own. "oh scary"You laughed. Kirishima watched as you moved to something else. You began to go up the stairs the creeking annoyed you. You took another step and your foot went threw the stair case as you were now stuck. "Fuck you"You yelled at the stairs. Kirishima pulled you up and you continued on.

There was things that popped out yelled and screamed tried to chase you but nothing worked. When you both left the house Kirishima was disappointed. "Kiri don't be upset" You kissed his cheek. Denki came running over from some where ever he was.

"Y/N THERE MAKING PIZZA ILLEGEL" He yelled showing a full article. "WHAT NO KIRISHIMA" you hide in your boyfriend's chest shaking. "THAT ACTUALLY WORKED" Denki laughed Kirishima twiched his eye. Out of all he did that scared you.

"Your the weirdest person I've ever met" Kiri shook his head.