Im not nice

In this story your basically a Tsundere but you do nice things all the time and flip out if someone points it out you have a crush on Kirishima your Quirk is called Blind you can make a flash of light that blinds your opponent for a few minutes for you to attack you can ownly use it 7 times before you faint.

I was walking with my cousin Bakugou Katuski we both got in UA and he was like my older brother. "BAKUBRO" Kirishima said running over to us. "Hey Baka" I glared holding back a smile."Oh Hay Y/N you look nice" He smiled."EH-" my face went red and i kicked him in the shin. "OW Why did you kick me" Kirishima winced in pain.

"Because your face annoyed me" I hugged. Bakugou smirked at me he knew me better than anyone and he knew I liked Kirishima."Shitty hair want to come eat lunch with us" Bakugou smirked."Idk Y/N doesn't seem to like me" He rubbed the back of his neck."BAKA THATS SO RUDE TO DECLINE A INVITATION" I crossed my arms.

"Alright I'll go" He smiled.we all walked to the lunch room."Y/N Help me pls" A girl came running up to me. "whats wrong" My voice came calm."I can't find my phone and my keys and I don't know where my Left shoe is" She cryed Bakugou and Kirishima looked at me.

"Alright come down pls I'll help you let's look in lost and found alright" I smiled wiping her tears. "Ok thank you" She smiled. We left and surprise surprise all her things were in the lost and found. I went to go to lunch after I said goodbye to the girl. I set next to Kirishima and Denki.

"Y/N that was rlly nice of you" Kirishima Smiled his cute toothed smile."Baka I was just doing what everyone should do AND HER CRYING WAS ANNOYING" I punched his arm."Ow why do you hate me" He wined. "She doesn't she's a Tsundere Kirishima" Denki Laughed.

"IM NOT I AM NOT THAT MEAN" I Punched Denki in the nose. "Cousin it's not that hard to tell you like Kirishima" Bakugou rolled his eyes."EH- SHUT UP WHY WOULD I EVER LIKE A SHARK" I Threw my spoon at Bakugou that just moved out of the way.

"Haha it's okay I know you wouldn't like someone like me anyway" Kirishima Laughed sadly."Baka stop down grading yourself" I growled."Eh haha thanks" He chuckled."Kirishima are you free this weekend" I blushed but looked down.

"Why would you want to know"He smirked."ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING BAKA" i kicked him."OW YES IM FREE" He said."Good cause your going on a date with me" I covered my mouth I said that outloud."Great see you than" He kissed my cheek and all I did was sit there and blush.