Reid-x-You siblings

(A/N I can't remember what Spencer's dad name is so it's going to be your dad just to let you know.)

You just started a new job after finally being able to move away from your father who left your brother Spencer and your mom Diana.

You tried to keep in contact with Spencer but your dad always to not contact your brother or mom.

You felt bad for having to leave with your dad because Spencer always got bullied and you where always there to help him clean up or even hit a bully or two, and Spencer always did the same for you.

You finished pinning you long (h/c) back into a loose bun and left to your new job at the BAU.

You arrived and met your boss Aaron Hotchner.

"Are you (y/n) Reid?"

"Yes I am. You must be Hotch." You shook hands and he walked ahead of you while you put on hand sanitizer. You where germaphobe.

You walked into a bull pin and saw more people. You mentally groaned because you had to shake more hands. You walked more and saw a face you never thought you'd see again.

"SPENCER!" You ran forward when the agent you where running towards turned around and smiled and ran towards you while yelling.

"(Y/N)!" You jumped into Spencer's arms wrapping your arms and legs around your little brother and cried.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Spencer whispered tearing up as well.

"I missed my little brother more then you'd ever know." Spencer let out a chuckle.

"I can't breath sis." Spencer said. You jumped down and hugged him again. You jumped when someone cleared there throat.

"Uh. Okay. Spencer..." You look up at your little brother and he laughed probably remembering you not liking attention.

"Guys. Meet (Y/n) Reid. My big sister." Spencer says smiling.

The team all came and gave you a hug and asked about how you know Spencer. You explained how when you and Spencer's dad left your mom he took you with him and how you always tried to stay in touch with Spencer and how you and him would protect each other from bullies and would help tend to each other's wounds from the beatings.

"Puberty hit you well Spencer." You say teasing him. Spencer turned red a bit. "I'm surprised you don't have girls hitting on you everywhere you go." Spencer groaned.

"You (Y/n) are mean." Spencer said looking at you smiling.

"It was a compliment Spency." You say poking him in the nose.

"Looks like the Reid siblings are together again. We might get to know the hospital here like the one in Vagas Mr. Daredevil." You said laughing.

Spencer turned even more red and you heard laughing coming for me in front of you.

"Reid was a daredevil?" You turn and see an amused Morgan.

"Yeah. He broke his arm trying to jump over two picnic tables that where on either side of a small creek." You smiled at the memory.

"And when mom found out I'm surprised she didn't skin us." Reid said laughing.

"Especially when she got the bill from the hospital." You said agreeing. "It's okay I have some stories to embarrass my little brother on the way to the case which is where?"

"Vagas." Hotch says smiling.

"Come my people we have stories and my home town to go too." You say excitedly running to the elevator forgetting your bag which Spencer grabbed for you then you all left to go and catch a criminal.