☪ The Black Book ✝

It's been a days since your husband's death you still feel so lonely and searching for your husband's presence, it's still hard for you to accept that he's already gone.

There's no single time that tears falls down on your cheeks, you can't sleep too because every time you try to close your eyes you can still see his face.

And when you dream you always dreamed of him, your happy memories with Ricky, you're so sick and tired of feeling these way, until you decided to catch some fresh air.

You arose up from the bed jogged through the bathroom to dress up into your usual Victorian Gothic gown.

                 ‧͙⁺˚*・⛧☾ тιмє ѕкιρ ☽⛧・*˚⁺‧͙

When you reach the cemetery you sit on the empty bench looking down, you toss your head to the right when you notice someone sit beside you.

It was a young man dress up in all black, he look at you too and then smile, you stare at him looking to all the details of his face.

" why you're all alone in here? " he asked you that makes you go back to yourself and bite your lower lips before you answer his question

" I'm just relaxing my mind " you simply replied to him, he smile and handed you a black book, you frown wondering why he's giving you that

" what is this? " you asked

" this book can help you to bring back to life your husband, once you find what you need you can be with him again, isn't that amazing " you don't understand how does he knows that your husband died that's a puzzle to you.

But when you heard the part that once you find what you need you can be with Ricky again that makes you convince to get the black book from his hand.

He grin when you take the black book from his hand then he rise up from sitting.

" By the way it's nice to meet you Y/N, I am Michael Kuza " after he tells you his name and still his so strange to you because he knows even your name, you didn't pay attention through that because your eyes were fixed in the black book that he handed to you.

In curiosity you open the black book and turn all the pages until you read the spell how to bring back the life of someone's dead.

" Hey " you got surprise when you haven't see Kuza anymore, you roam the whole place but you haven't seen him anymore.