Nine 😖

"So, she was getting ready to kiss you. And you took off down the street?" Midnight asked. All might's face turned red, but he nods. "Yes, I ran."

"God, you're an idiot." Aizawa groans while turning over in his sleeping bag.

"I freaked out at the last minute! I didn't know what to do!"

"When was the last time you've actually been with a girl?" Midnight asked. 

"What year did that song 'Genie in a bottle' come out?"

Midnight spits out her coffee. "You haven't been with someone since 1999?!"

"It's been that long?" All might asked himself.

"No wonder you're so nervous!" Mic says. 

All might groans and placed his head in his hands. "What's going on, what's such a huge deal about this?" Aizawa asked.

"Look at me." All Might says while pointing to his small frame.

Midnight's face softens. "You think she likes you because the way you look?"

All Might nods. "I don't have the physique as I used too. Now I'm just a bag of bones who someone can barely look at." He hangs his head down.

Everyone looked at him with sadness. Even Aizawa sat up from his sleeping bag and gave the skinny blonde a sympathetic look.

"We had no clue you've felt that way." Mic says.

"Sometimes I think; why is someone like them, even hanging out with someone like me."

"But from the last couple of times you've been out with (y/n), it seems like you've both been really hitting it off." Aizawa says.

"That is true. Maybe they're not talking with me to feel bad for me." 

"Does she even know you're All Might?"

"No."

"When are you planning to tell them?" Aizawa asked. 

It was a long pause. "I...well...I never thought we'd ever see each other that long." 

"Do you ever plan on telling (y/n) if you guys do continue to see each other?" Mic asked. 

"I honestly haven't thought about it, and also...I don't want to risk (y/n)'s safety, it's a little complicated." All Might says. 

"But it's going to be so awkward when I see her again." All might once again groan and covers his face with his hands.

"Might as well get it over with." Aizawa goes back into his sleeping back and rolls over. 

"I say, you do what you've been doing already. (Y/n) likes you, I think you're overthinking it." Midnight says. 

Mic nods and agreement. 

"I hope you're right."