Fourteen 🚿🍵

Toshi closed the door behind himself once he arrived home. A dreamy sigh eluded him as he leaned back against the door.

Tonight was flawless. Nothing could have gone any better.

He couldn't stop replaying the memory of your first kiss together. His fingers grazed his lips, feeling the lingering warmth of you.

Once he entered the shower, he surrendered himself to the soothing embrace of the hot water, his mind wandering aimlessly.

The look you gave him when he broke the kiss was something he couldn't help but think about. With his hand resting on his war wound, his mind wandered to the possibilities that would have unfolded if he hadn't pulled away from that kiss.

Once he finished his shower, he proceeded to change into his comfortable pajamas and then took the time to prepare a soothing cup of tea to enjoy before going to sleep.

Even though it was only the second date, the topic of his identity arose in his mind. He was convinced that you were completely unaware of his true identity, and you didn't even ask about his quirk. The sole knowledge you had about him was that he claimed to work as a guidance counselor at U.A.

He did feel sorry for deceiving you, but it was just a small innocent lie. The reason he did it was solely to ensure your safety; if any of his enemies discovered your connection to All Might, there would be potential danger that could come your way.

He didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

After finishing his tea, he laid down in his large bed and looked up at the ceiling. He felt his chest tighten, but not like the usual pain he was forced to deal with, this was so much different.

"I feel so...warm." He says to himself.

She's so sweet, and funny, her voice is like music to my ears, and her beauty takes my breath away. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

Toshi draped his arm over his eyes. "She brings out a feeling of being alive in me."

"In her company, I don't have to put up a façade or pretend to be someone I'm not."

He turned his head and looked out the window, mesmerized by the vibrant city lights of Tokyo thorugh the slither of the particaly closed curtians.

As sleep overcame him, Toshi wore a peaceful smile on his face.

~~

As dawn broke, Toshi was stirred from his sleep by the insistent beeping of his alarm clock. He emitted a groan and coughed hoarsely as he sat upright in his bed.

As he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, his phone alerted him to a message.

"It must be young Midoryia." He says while pulling his phone off the charger and unlocking it.

(y/n): I really enjoyed last night🥰😊

The sight of your message caused the blonde's cheeks to blush.

Toshi: Me too, 😉😉😄😀😁😆

(y/n): Oh my gosh, I can't get over your use of emoji's 😅

Toshi: It's how the kid's text these days😌😌😉

(y/n): Please don't ever say that again, you sound like a grandpa🤣😂

Toshi chuckles.

Toshi: I'd be a cool grandpa, right?😎😎😎😎

(y/n): Um...sure🤭😁

Toshi's laughter erupted, causing him to fall back onto his pillow in amusement.

Toshi: I hate to cut our conversation short, but I have to get ready for work

(Y/n): Same, I'll talk to you soon

Toshi: See you soon👋

He set his phone down on the bedside table and proceeded to stretch before getting out of bed and beginning his day.