Chapter One 💔/ Abandoned

-When Y/n was 6-

"Daddy?" "What is it?! I'm busy!" "Do you love me?" "I don't have time for you right now!" "Daddy why are you going?" "I'm leaving. I can't take care of you. You're too much of a mistake. I hope you die." "But Daddy don't you love me?!" "Love you? Don't make me laugh Y/n, no one could ever love you."

-To Present-

I wake up in a pool of sweat. Why? Why'd you leave me dad? I yawn. Another day to suffer for no reason. I just gotta keep fake smiling. I fall onto the floor. I would stay here if I didn't have to get to the UA Entrance Exam. You might wonder, who am I? I am Y/n. What? You want my last name? I don't use it. I never have since I was six. My h/c hair use to be bright blonde. It just, changed as time continued to go on and I learned how to fend for myself. I got my e/c from my mom. My skin? It's become s/c (skin color) from lack of energy due to my hypersomnia. What's that? It's basically the opposite of insomnia. You know the pro hero EraserHead? He has Hypersomnia too. I'm not special. Anyways I don't care to explain more so let's get to the story. I put on a black long sleeved shirt and some dark jeans. I then zip up my dark brown boots with fur (BOOTS WITH THE FUR WITH THE FUR!!!) Shut it Author this isn't about you. Now it's time to skip to when I get to the entrance exam.

-Time Skip brought to you by a MEAN y/n-

Once I get there I see Midoriya and Bakugou but I'm there not the only ones I see. "Look Who it is! If it isn't Miss Silent nerd!" Yaoyorozu exclaims pushing me into a mud puddle. I use air to keep me from falling. "Good luck failing! I made it in through recommendations!" She says sashaying off. None did I know at this time, I wasn't the only one who saw this happen to me...

-Suki's POV-

"Good luck failing! I made it in through recommendations!" I hear a random Black haired bitch say to someone using their quirk to stop them from falling in a mud puddle. I walk over to the h/c person. I hold out my hand. "Don't think this'll happen again air-bender."

Hey there author here! For anyone reading back the story from the beginning and Wondering why or if I changed stuff I did! I'm going back and checking to see if there's anything that doesn't make a lot of sense (besides how they got left lmao that sucked) and for anyone new hold on to your seats, we're just starting.

Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!