4# Flashbacks

Ahhh it's been awhile, over 3 years. Anyways i'm happy to be back ❤

Rainbowdashes P.O.V.

I was in chock for a few seconds before I came back into reality. I quickly started to comfort Fluttershy by hugging her closely. I didn't want to ask why she was crying, so after a while when she stopped hugging me I put a blanket around her and went out to my kitchen to make her a cup of tea. I felt like that was the best thing I could do.

While putting on the tea I started to get very worried, what had I done? Her reaction was obviously to the moves I made towards her. I just...I thought she also was into it? "That's no excuse though", I thought as I poured the hot water into a cup, "I should've obviously asked for consent". I squeezed in some fresh lemon and added some ginger, all after putting in the herbal tea bag. "This should do" I quietly reassured myself.

-

Fluttershys P.O.V.

I stared blankly into the wall while sipping the tea Rainbowdash had made for me. It tasted sweet of lemon and the ginger made it very tasty...wow, this was some great tea. i tried to taste all the different ingredients, so I had something to focus on. I knew Rainbowdash was kind of waiting for an explanation, or at least some small talk. But I had honestly no idea what to say. Maybe I should have told her about my secret relationship a long time ago, but I just never felt the need to bring it up with her. I knew that she would want to meet him and reassure that he treated me right, and the problem was he wasn't...so I never told her. My family knew I had been in a relationship, but not that it was toxic...

Rainbowdash interrupted my thoughts when I saw her stand up from beside me, and walk over so she was directly in front of my view. There she crouched down and looked at me, trying to make eye contact. "Can I put my hands here?" she asked while hovering her hands over my knees. I slowly nodded.

"Flutter I just want to say that I am so so sorry. I moved too fast and I didn't ask you if you wanted me to touch you. I don't know if that's the only reason you reacted as you did, but if it's not then you know that you can tell me anything." I looked shyly at Rainbowdash...wow, it's not often I see her like this, vulnerable...and apologizing. Should I tell her? I don't know...I guess I can at least reassure her it's not all her fault.

"Rainbow it's not only you...and it's not your fault, I went with it until that point...I...I just got flashbacks from something else.." I say, avoiding eye contact. She furrows her eyebrows and tries to hold the eye contact. "Fluttershy...can you please tell me what kind of flashbacks you got? You know I wouldn't judge you.." I sigh. "Ok..I-I guess.." I say and pat the place next to me on the sofa "Sit here"

-

Rainbowdashes P.O.V.

I am furious. Why didn't she tell me earlier??? I could've stopped it for fucks sakes! I put my face in my hands, I don't want to scare her. She hid that boyfriend very well, I must give that to her. She..she should've just told me...I would have gone and kicked his face in...I look out the window, it's late, midnight maybe. I try to comfort Flutter as best as I can, as this was very hard for her to talk about. I cup my hands around her face, tracing her mouth with my thumb, as a way of asking her if she wants to kiss. She quickly looks up into my eyes and it hurts, it hurts to see her eyes red from crying, with tears coming out every few seconds. She then closes her eyes and puts her lips on mine. There's no tongue, no taking of clothes, nothing like that. It's a slow, deep kiss, and that's just enough for this moment.

-

Okay thats it for this chapter lmao, if anyone of you is in a toxic relationship like Fluttershy was, please tell someone. You shouldn't have to carry that all alone ❤