#2 A kiss for luck...?

(Rainbowdashes P.O.V)

I can't belive Flutter did that! I was just happy and now I am just...sad. I can't but feel a little angry at myself. Just a little. I decide to text her and say I'm sorry. Cause it is just a Daring Doo book. But it's the best book ever!! Before I regret to text her I write:

Me: Look Flutter I'm sorry! Forgive me?

Flutter: I...don't know... okey then!!

Me: Yay!! Wanna come see me race today?

Flutter: Oki what time?

Me: 2 pm?

Flutter: Okey I meet you there!!

Me: See ya!!

-•–•–•Time skip Bip Boop•–•–•-

I look at the crowd for Fluttershy. I need to start soon! I look around and I see a pink hair going slowly and a little scared trough the crowd. I run to her and hug her. " I am sorry, I really am." "I-It's okey... I just got a little scared when you knocked on the door. I'm sorry too." she says and hugs me tight. " May all the competeters come to the starting line!" we hear out of the speakers. "You should go now." Flutter says. "Wish me luck!" I say and start to go to the starting line. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Wait." I hear some one say. It's Flutter. "What?" I ask and smile. She leans over and I don't know what she is doing. She lightly kisses my cheek. I stand there shocked. "A kiss for luck..." she says and blushes up. "Go now and win the race!" she says while smiling and she turn me around lightly. When I start to go still shocked she whisper so I can just hear barly: "Good luck." It feels like my cheek is burning. In a good way. In a good luck way.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter but they will be like this. I am busy and thats why. Sorry!! Hope you liked it and if you did maybe you can leave a like and comment that you like it!! Love you guys!! Byeee!!