Happy New Years cupcake❤

(Girl and Girl)

"Come on Mommy! Hurry up!" I watched as my little girl bounced on the chair with excitement.

"Be patient little one, " I said while trying to do her hair. Her pouting lips made her oh so more adorable.

"But mommy we are going to be late!" She whined.

"I'm sorry little one if I remember right. Weren't you the one who asked me to curl your hair?" I said giving her a stern look.

"Yes but, we are going to be la-"

"There I'm done, " I said moving away to put away the hair stuff. I watched silently as my little girl admired her the new curls I put in her hair.

"Thank you, Mommy!" She squealed with happiness.

"No problem, sweetheart. But we should get going now. Shouldn't we?"

"Yes, Mommy," she said picking up her bag and running the front door.

"No running in the house little one!" I shouted hoping she heard me. I shook my head slightly thinking, What am I going to do with her.

|Time skip to the New Years Party|

We went to the New Year's Party and about an hour into we were both bored.

"This is kinda boring," My little girl sighed. It was already 11:00 at night.

"Yeah I agree," I said laying my head in my hand. I started to think of something we could do when an idea popped into my mind.

I placed my hand on top of her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze. I could feel her tensing up from the contact.

"M-mommy what are you doing?" My little girl asked, her voice quivering.

"Just having a little fun," I whispered into her ear. Trailing light feathery kisses along her neck and jawline. I heard a light breathless moan come from her.

"Shh, little one we don't want anyone finding out, do we?" I whispered into her ear. She silently shook her head.

I trailed my hand up her thigh close to where she wanted me to put my fingers the most. But instead of letting her have that pleasure I decided to tease her a bit. Rubbing around her clit while, still kissing her neck.

She bites her lips to make sure no sounds come out of her mouth.

"Please mommy," she whispered breathlessly.

"Please what?" I asked whispering into her ear.

"Please, I need you," she said throwing her head back.

"That's all you needed to say," I said placing my hand on her clit and rubbing. She lets out breathless moans, that come out as whispers.

I soon entered a digit into her. Her lets out a high pitched squeak. I chuckle at the sound. Adding in a second digit, and going thrusting my fingers much faster. I must have hit her spot because she grabbed onto my hair and squeezed.

I soon heard her say she was gonna cum.

"Come for me," I growled, going even faster. Hitting her spot every time. I felt her clinch and fun around my fingers. I slowly thrusted my fingers letting her come down from her high.

I slowly took out my fingers and licked them clean, in front of her.

"THE BALL IS DROPPING," We heard someone yell.

5

4

3

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled as they kisses their partner. I as well kisses my precious little girl. Making sure my year and her started of right.

"I love you little one,"

"I love you too, mommy," she giggled placing her lips on my one more time.

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me! Happy New Year💕 I know I'm a little late but I hope everyone 2020 is going good so far!❤💕