ROGER

Roger, thinking.

Chapter 2)

For the past few years I have been having a problem with women. They just don't seem to do it for me anymore.

I haven't told anyone not even Brian, Freddie, or john, I just pretend to be my self, but that's the thing I just don't feel like I'm who I'm meant to be.

But for months now I keep finding my self watching Freddie, and the way he Wiggle's that tite, butt.

Look at freddie, and all I see I a beautiful, and handsome, man just the thought of me thinking of Fred, like this has made my cock hard.

(What the fuck)

How can this be I'm straight, right so why, would I be thinking of Fred, like that, may be I like fred, like that.

I was to lost in my own thought's that I did not here Brian, come in to my room and ask if I was OK.

" rog, mate, you OK "

I did tell him that I'm fine and tries to walk away from him but BRI, is just not having that.

I could here him calling after me. I just wanted to be on my own just for a bit.

10 minutes later, BRI, is right in front of me and all I could think about was what am I going to do.

" rog, come on please tell me what is wrong please."

What do I do, could I talk to BRI, about this I really don't know but I do think that I should try.

I hope BRI, don't hate me for this. " BRI, I don't know, I just feel like I'm lying to my self."

I just waited for BRI, to answers me and it only takes him 2 minutes to answer me.

" what do you mean rog,." OK hear it goes. " bri, I been having some feeling about Freddie, and I falling in love with him and I just don't know what to do."

As I finished telling BRI, I was out of breath.

"Listen rog, go and tell him how you feel and go from there because that is the only way you will find out."

Brian, was right I just need to go up to Freddie and just tell him right.

" plus rog, your not the only one that has fallen I have fallen for deaky, and I'm think about what to say to him."

Wow, Brian, is in love with deaky, I find that they would make a good couple.

I told BRI, that I would see him later. For now I went and played with my own word to think of a song.
I just could not think of anything I decided that I should go and talk to Freddie, I can't stand this any more.

So I went to find Freddie, and found in in the living room with deaky, and Brian, and I waked up to him and asked if I could speak to him in private.

" of course you can Darling, we'll go to my room if that's OK."

As we made to Freddie, room so dirtiest thought's came in to my mind. I shook my head and looked back up at Freddie.

"Um mmm! Freddie, I just w.want to tell you t.that love you more than a friend Freddie."

I did it I finally said it and now I wait to see what Freddie, Say's.

" roger, I love you, to darling, I have for awhile know."

Yes, in side right now my body was doing a happy dance and what I did nested was I walked up to Freddie, and kissed him with all that I had.

Freddie's lips as so soft and all I want to do is keep kissing those lips.

I was asking for Freddie, to open his mouth and slowly our tongue started to cross each other. I just did not want to stop right at this moment but we needed to.

We were on the bed cuddling, and laughing.

I wanted to take this slow and I could tell that is what we both wanted.

I really did find somebody to love.

A/N:

CHAPTER 2 COMPLETED.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT THAT GOOD.
SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.
PLEASE VOTE, READ, AND COMMENT, PLEASE.

THANK YOU MY DARLING'S