💞Chapter twenty-three💞

December 31, 2019

"Bae get up" i hear. I feel myself being shaken. "Mamas get up. You started your period" vonnie says. I get up and scoot up.

"Im sorry baby" i say to him. "Yazzy you good. I ran you a bath" he says. "Thank you baby" i say kissin him. "What time is it" i ask. "3 in the mornin" he says.

"Imma change the sheets and imma be right here when you done" he says. "Okay vonnie. Thank you" i say walkin in the bathroom.

45 minutes time skip.

I get out the bath/shower, lotion down, and do my hygiene things, then get dressed.

I walk into the room. I see vonnie laying in my spot. "Bruh move" i whine. "Ask nicely" he says. "Nigga im already finna fight Eve. I dont wanna beatcho ass too" i say.

He mumbles something. "Huh?Watcha say" I ask. "I said you fuckin bipolar. Ian stutter" he says scooting over. "You make me sick, train tracks" i say.

"You wasnt sayin that when my face was in between yo legs" he says cockily. This nigga deadass make me sick. Like fuckin Lupus sick.

"Bruh shut up" i say. "Or what" he says. I keep a fuckin knife in my drawer, this nigga betta chill.

"Imma bust ya fuckin lip now leave me alone" i say. "No you not" he says. "Nigga we 4 days into 2020 and you already ready to die" i ask. "You ain't gon do shit" he say.

I sit up and pop him in his mouth. Oh shit. I forgot he had braces. "Baby im sorry" i say quickly turning to face him. "Bruh" he groans. "Lemme see it" i say grabbing his hand that was on his lip.

"Nah bruh. Move" he says. I straddle his lap and try to look at his lip. "Babe let me see it" i say. He takes his hand off and I see that his lip is bleeding.

SEE. YEAH. BIG GIRLS SHIT PERIOD. PLAY WIT ME, YOU GET POPPED.

"Baby im sorry" i say lookin into his eyes. "Nah Yazmyn. Move" he says pushing me offa him. "Bae im sorry" i say as he gets up.

"Bruh my shit busted" he says lookin at it in the mirror. "Vonnie, do you want me to clean it for you" i ask. "No. Stop fuckin talkin to me" he says closing the bathroom door.

I bury my face in my pillow and cry. Your nigga bein mad at you is a whole different type of pain man.

AND on top of that, im on my fuckin period. Damn.

10 minutes later

I hear the bathroom door open. "Baby" he says. I dont answer. "Yazzy" he says. Still dont answer. "Yazmyn" he says. "Leave me the fuck alone" i say with my head still in my pillow.

"Man you busted my shit, and you mad" he says laying down. "You was being mean" i say takin my head out my pillow. "You a fuckin weirdo" he says.

After that, we just get comfy and go to sleep.

End of chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is gonna be some DRAMA next chapter. This one was just a filler.