BIO

Name: (Y/N) Zeeth

Race: mutant cheetah.

Mutant name: Speed Slasher.

Backstory: you and Riki have been normal cheetahs in the Savannah living your lives until the kraang captured you and Riki and expiremented on you until you and her escaped and was found by splinter and the turtles and taught how to be ninja and you two  graduated with flying colors with Riki being a kunuitch a female ninja. After some some time you and Riki decided it was high time to find your pathes and you and Riki left splinter and turtles and was adopted by a caring and loving human family and you and Riki stayed with them for a normal life.

Family: Carly Zeeth(adopted mom), Calvin Zeeth(adopted dad) Sarah zeeth(adopted older sister)

Age: 15.

What you look like:

Features: in the picture and sharp retractable claws, sharp cheetah fangs and teeth

Personality: Humorous, friendly, kind, forgiving, heroic, sassy, determined, enthusiastic, fun-loving, hard-working, occasionally irritated or impatient.

Girlfriend: Riki rouge.

Likes: meat, Riki, cuddling with Riki, running, working out, being a mutant, the turtles  splinter, and being a hero

Dislikes: the foot, evil people, foot bots, krang, flim and flam, filthy rich, blue blood. Repeated training drills, shredder.

Abilities:

enhanced speed,

agility, super speed(so fast to the point where you invisible)

super strength,

sharp claws, 

intimidation,

ninjutsu taught by splinter,

heal touch,

healing factor,

elemental manipulation,

weapon transformation and cat instincts.

Natural sensitivity to universal vibrations (sixth sense)

telepathy

Ninjutsu skills

Immunity to Mutagen,

Telekinesis, Longevity,

invisibility,

night vision

healing factor

Shapeshifting (Mostly predatory creatures)

Extroy animal DNA and Shapeshift into that animal.

Outfit: in the picture.

A/N: I don't own the picture, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, etc etc.