Chapter 9: Rise of the Rainbooms

You and Riki decided to take the girls and the Mutanimals to the mall because Rainbow need a new guitar. You then head to the music shop where you see a girl with black shades with purple tinted lens, white skin, white short sleeve vest with matching skirt with a music note on it, dark purple leggings with lightning bolt patterns, and star boots. You know her from music class, her name is Vinyl Scratch, who also goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3.

You see Vinyl listening to music until you and the girls entered the store.

(Y/N): Hey Vinyl.

Riki: Hey Vi.

Vinyl: (Y/N) and Riki my favorite cheetah mutants.

You then turn to your New York friends.

(Y/N): Mutanimals, this is Vinyl Scratch, she also goes by her stage name DJ Pon-3, she's a DJ and we have the same music class.

Leatherhead: Nice to meet you Vinyl.

Vinyl: Nice to meet you too...giant Gator anyways, what brings you here?

(Y/N): Rainbow is here to get a new guitar.

Rarity: Rainbow Dash, I simply don't understand why you can't just play the guitar you have.

Vinyl: Let's see what we got here first.

Rainbow then place the guitar case on the counter and open it, it's broken beyond repair. Rarity gasp and Kara was impressed how much Rainbow rocked out.

Rarity: Now I understand.

Mondo: Wow, when you rock hard, you rock hard, how many times you hit this on the floor?

Rainbow: 5 times.

Slash: It only takes me one punch to beat a Kraang Droid

You and Riki: *in your heads* That cause you hit like a bull doser.

(Y/N): So can you fix it?

Vinyl: No can do it's beyond repair, can't help you with that.

Riki: Darn.

(Y/N): Guess you need a new guitar Rainbow.

Pinkie then grab a purple guitar with black stripes

Rainbow: No.

Pinkie: Lookie here!

You see Pinkie holding a banjo.

Rainbow: No.

You now see Pinkie holding a tuba.

Rainbow: No, Pinkie.

(Y/N): And that's not even a guitar.

Riki: And Why would a tube be a good guitar?

Pinkie: Improvising.

Applejack: Well, whatcha looking for?

Rockwell: Yes, what instrument are you seeking?

Rainbow: "That's the problem! I need something that looks as awesome as I'm gonna make it sound."

Rockwell: So your instrument has to be an equal to you

(Y/N): That pretty much sums it up.

Riki: Just like Rainbow Dash, awesome.

Rainbow: Yeah.

Rainbow then gasp when she saw a red double-neck guitar with stars and lighting. Mondo then turn to the same guitar and watch in awe.

Mondo: Dude! That is the most awesome guitar I've ever seen!

Slash: Not bad.

Vinyl: That old thing, there's only a few of those left in the world.